𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔲𝔢

There was a knock on my door. "You asleep?" C asked.

I sighed and got up to answer the door. "Is he gone?" I asked. C nodded. "Do you buy what he said?" I asked, walking back to my bed.

C walked in and sat next to me. "Honestly, I think I do, but I don't know how good a liar he is."

I put my head in my knees. "A really good one."

"I've never seen you like this and I'm a little worried. Are you going to be ok?" C asked.

I looked up at him and smiled softly. "Yeah. I think so." I answered. I laid my head in his lap. "I'm not trying to worry you or anything. It's just that thinking of him throws me off, so seeing him and hearing his voice is really like, mind fucking me right now." I apologized.

C ran his hands through my hair and smiled softly. "It's ok (Y/N). You have nothing to apologize for. Just remember that I'm here for you?"

"Always." I grinned

*The Next Morning*

C and I came back to our apartment from getting breakfast things from the the store. As we were walking up the steps, a question dawned on me. "Hey C?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Are you still paying rent for your apartment?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. I mean, this is just temporary right? Until you fully recover?" He looked at me with a weird look in his face as I went to unlock my door. It was already unlocked.

"Damn it." I thought to myself.

C put his hand on my shoulder. Be careful. Someone could've broken in." He's extremely overprotective but I kind of like it.

"Yeah yeah." I said pulling out my taser gun. We walked into the house slowly.

"Please (Y/N) be careful." C reminded me.

Chris got up off the couch and smiled at me. "Good morning Bunn-" he let out a scream and fell to the floor.

C looked at me then the strings of the razor connecting my gun to Chris' chest "oh noooo I thought it was a intruder" I said monotone. C laughed and shook his head, setting the bags on the counter.

"You knew damn well it was me." Chris panted getting up. He screamed and fell back on the floor.

"Finger slipped." I shrugged.

Chris got back up. Enough with the taser!" He shouted. "Where the hell do you even find one of those. Those are tasors that like... police officers have. That's dangerous in your hands!"

"Don't worry about it. Why are you here Chris?" I asked starting to unpack the bags with C.

"I came to say good morning and I was thinking that maybe we could spend the day together?" He asked.

I got a thoughtful look on my face. "Hmmmmm. I thinkkkkk... I'd rather die." I said coldly.

C nudged me. "Hey can I, speak to you in private?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me into our room. "I think you should do it."

I could've smacked him right there if I wanted to add another scar to that beautiful face. "C what the hell are you talking about?" I snapped quietly.

"He's your brother (Y/N) it'll be good for you. Don't do it for him do it for yourself. If you decide to never do it again then cut him out of your life completely, but I know you well enough to know that you won't be satisfied without him unless you know for sure he hasn't changed." C preached.

"I-"

He put his hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "Don't argue with me on this (F/I). Do this for your peace. Just one day. Maybe even less. Then when it's all said and done it'll just be me and you again if you want." C softly smiled.

I sighed I'm obviously falling in love with this man otherwise I would've been smacked him and told him fuck no. I nodded. "You're right" I softly smiled.

I looked up at C who's face was a bright pink. "Are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"I-I'm fine. It's just-" he was holding something back. I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm cool. But when you get back, I think we should talk." C said.

"We can talk now. Whatever you have to say is important to me." I ensured him.

"No. This is more important. I'll be here when you get home." He promised.

I was hesitant, but let it go for now as I went to the closet to get ready to spend the day with Chris.