"Metallic Lights" One-Shot Contest; SECOND PLACE

Hey guys! So, second and first place came down to a coin toss -not literally, but I had to read both stories about 10 times to finally make my decision. I thought you should all know that before I announce the winner.

SECOND PLACE OF THE "METALLIC LIGHTS" ONE-SHOT COMPETITION GOES TO.....

@MARVEL_STRUCKK and her one-shot "MOONSHINE."

I think everyone who reads Avengers fan fiction will know @marvel_struckk for her amazing Captain America love story; The Only Hope but for this one-shot contest she stepped out of her comfort zone and wrote a one-shot in Tony Stark’s point of view as he pinned over his ex-girlfriend, Noel Barton. And can I just say how perfectly she put Tony’s feelings into words. I always have trouble writing in Tony’s point of view because you have to balance these two huge sides of him; there is the snarky/playboy/billionaire/narcissistic side of him that we always see, but then there is that side that we only catch glimpses of, the emotional side that struggles with what he has lost and the blame he puts on himself, as well as the love he has for Noel (and in the movies, Pepper). And @marvel_struckk combined these two sides of Tony for –in my opinion- a near perfect portrayal of our favourite unconventional super hero.  

I encourage everyone to read this one-shot simply because it is an amazing piece of work that @marvel_struckk should be proud of.

CONGRATULATIONS @MARVEL_STRUCKK!

You can find @marvel_struckk's one-shot here, it really does deserve a good read:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3968779-moonshine-metallic-lights-one-shot

*huggles* arielleblack.