Opening 4!!!!

We see the Straw Hats on the Rocketman, prepping themselves as Enies Lobby comes into view. 

This leads us right into the Title Card!

Luffy smiles as all of you now stand before the fortress known as Enies Lobby, this time we also have newcomers as well, Laxus, Sting, and Rogue!

We see all the Marine Officers and Cipher Pol Agents going to battle! 

Then we see Blueno, Kalifa, Fukurou, Kumadori, Jabra, Kaku, and Lucci getting ready to fight, all while Spandam smirks evilly, with a chained-up Robin and a chained up Franky next to him! 

You begin using various techniques that damage Blueno, and break through his Iron Body!! 

Then we see several of the Straw Hats fighting against the Enies Lobby forces, and when Fukurou tries to act, Franky appears and the two begin fighting! 

Wendy, Sherria, and Carla fight Kumadori, just as they are horrified by Chopper transforming! 

Nami and Lucy both activate their new skills, and take on Kalifa together!

Jabra activates his Wolf Form, and fights Sanji, who in turn activates Diable Jambe! 

Zoro and Kaku clash and they are cut off but a jump to Luffy and Lucci unleashing a flurry of attacks at each other, as Luffy enters Second Gear!!

Spandam screams in horror as Robin now has faith that those who love her are coming! 

For once, she wants to live!