Opening 1!

We see you guys all walking in a straight line, with characters of the Straw Hat's previous adventures appearing! 

Roger: Destiny, fate, dreams, these unstoppable ideals are held deep within the heart of man! As long as there are those that seek freedom in this life, these things will not vanish from the earth! 

We then cut to our TITLE CARD, which has a mix of the Fairy Tail symbol, and the Straw Hat Jolly Roger! 

We see you guys on the Going Merry, ready for adventure, and preparing to take on the challenges ahead! And then we see a waterfall up ahead, which most of you are shocked about, though Luffy isn't!

We see Zoro and Erza slicing through Baroque Work agents and members of the Marines, on the other hand, Lucy summons her spirits, while Nami pulls out her Clima Tact, which just sprouts flowers, much to her frustration! 

We see Usopp fire his slingshot, though at the sight of the army in front of him, he runs away, leaving Sanji and Gray to freeze/kick them! 

Chopper hides, leaving Wendy to go Dragon Force, and Carla to transform, and they defeat the enemies, though Chopper takes a few out from behind him, by transforming! 

We then see Gajeel, Lily, the Strauss siblings, and Levy having to deal with more Baroque Work Agents, though they soon stand on top of the defeated villains! 

We then see you, Luffy, and Natsu having to deal with Smoker, and Tashigi, all while Vivi is praying for your safety, much to Juvia's jealousy! 

Then we get images of the giants, Dorry and Broggy, Wapol and his army, the denizens of Drum Island, the Baroque Works agents, and of course Crocodile and Ms. All Sunday! 

We then cap off with you guys all together, with Luffy holding the Straw Hat/Fairy Tail Flag!