Long Ring Long Land!/Davy Back Fight?!

Everything had wrapped up nicely for you guys, and you were about to take off, but first- 

Usopp: HERE! 

He drags out a giant bag of a whole bunch of dials! 

Gray: Are those the dial things? 

Usopp: Yep! I sold a whole bunch of rubber bands, and I got the dials for us! 

Lucy: How did you afford all of those with rubber bands? 

Usopp: I said that Luffy was made up of rubber and they took them. 

Nami: Ah, I see. I mean rubber doesn't have an effect on lightning. 

At the same time... 

(Y/N): Wait, there's a Poneglyph inside of the bell? 

Wyper: So, that's what it is called. We also salvaged what was left of the Bell, so you have some gold for you. I'm sorry about my attack from when you entered. I never thought I could put my faith in outsiders. 

(Y/N): You should learn to get out more pal. 

Robin: Hmmm ... according to it, it mentions something about Poseidon. 

(Y/N): Is it an Ancient Weapon? 

Vivi: I believe so. It's just like the Pluton. 

(Y/N): Wait, if Roger was able to get up here, could he have found out about it? 

You try to ponder it, only to hear Luffy yelling for them to head out! 

(Y/N): Sorry guys, got to go. Luffy's calling. 

And thus ... 

Hisui: I can't thank you enough again. And I never suspected that pirates could be so friendly. 

Luffy: Wow, you're a princess too? You know Vivi's going to like you. 

Hisui: Right, you're Alabsata's princess right? 

Vivi: Yes, my friends have helped me and my homeland very much against Crocodile. And I can't thank them enough. 

Hisui: Well, I can't thank Fairy Tail and the other Wizard Guilds for their help for protecting Fiore from- 

While they talked, Erza spoke with Irene. 

Erza: Mother, you really want to join us? 

Irene: Erza, I ask for another chance, and well, you have a great leader, and an interesting partner too. 

Erza: Luffy, of course, he accepts his crew regardless of what their background is. And as for Zoro, I couldn't ask for a better one, even if he's .... stupid. 

Irene: I could tell. 

Zoro: You know I can here you both. 

Soon enough ... 

Conis: Thank you all! 

Pagaya: Before you go, you'll need this! 

They prepare an octopus. 

Happy: Hey, thanks for the food. 

Conis: No, it's an octopus balloon. 

(Y/N): Octopus Balloon? 

Conis: It should help you get down to the sea again. 

(Y/N): Right, thanks you two. You've been a great help.