Drum Island!/Quest to Find a Doctor!

Gray was trying to freeze both of the Baroque Works Agents, as they began firing bullets and throwing razor-sharp sea shells at him. 

Gray: STAND STILL! THIS SHOULDN'T BE SO H- 

Then before he was shot, Ms. Friday was punted to the side by Elfman, who had transformed into a beast! 

Elfman: Not so tough now, huh bird?!

Gray: Elfman, where have you been? 

He transforms back to normal. 

Elfman: I was hunting, you know, what a real man does. And then I heard those shots coming from nearby. 

Gray: Alright, but where are your s- 

They dodge as Mr. 13 begins attacking with his shells, but then he's grabbed by Mirajane, who would have been in her Satan Soul form, but well, it would be pointless to waste energy. 

Mirajane: Now then, you must be a member of that organization, Baroque Works correct? 

The sea otter jut nods. 

Mirajane: Good, now- 

She changes her voice to be more demanding and demonic! 

Mirajane: YOU WILL LEAVE US ALONE OR I WILL- 

I must stop her words here as they get really sadistic and cathartic. 

Gray: Man, she's scary when she's angry. 

Elfman: Never piss my Big Sis off if you know what's good for you. 

Lisanna then arrives in her Nine-Tailed Fox form and is carrying a Pterodactyl. 

Lisanna: What did I miss? 

Sanji comes out of Mr. 3's Wax House, carrying an Eternal Pose to Alabasta! 

Sanji: MIRA DARLING, LISANNA MY DEAR!! YOU'RE ALRIGHT!! 

He tries to hug them, only for Elfman to sock him!

Elfman: Stop trying to harass my sisters, you perv!

Sanji: BASTARD! Hit me again, and I really show you what I can do! 

He swings his right foot to try and kick Elfman in the chest. 

Mirajane: Oh well, I guess wherever we go, things don't really change. 

And so ... 

Everyone had finally regrouped, and were about to set foot back on the Going Merry in the direction of Alabasta! 

And what's even better news is that Dorry and Brogy feeling a great amount of gratitude, are going to help you guys on your way! 

(Y/N): Alright! We're all set! 

Natsu: Wait, we're going to start moving? 

Dorry: Alright, here goes! 

Gajeel: Don't tell me! 

Brogy: One! 

Wendy: Motion sickness! 

Dorry: Two! 

Dragon Slayers: NO WAIT!! PLEASE DON'T! ANYTHING BUT THAT!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! 

Giants: THREE!! 

With a blow from their mouths, you guys are sent on your way!! 

And the Dragon Slayers brace themselves for motion sickness except ...