The Sky Dragon and the String Priest!/Irene Belserion the Queen of the Dragons!

Wendy, Sherria, Carla, and Chopper sat on the deck of the Merry and were busy doing something that you would expect most people to do when they are completely bored out of their minds. 

Wendy: Got any sixes? 

Sherria: Go Fish. 

Chopper: (Sigh) They've been gone for a very long time right now. 

Carla: Well we have to be patient. There's no other way that we can spend this time. 

As they continue on with their game, well, a shadow looms over the Merry. 

Carla: Who turned off the lights? Wait a minute, there are no lights o- WHAT THE?! 

Wendy: A BIG BIRD!!!!

Sherria: And there's some guy with the snooty mustache up there! 

Chopper: OH NO!!

???: So, you're the Blue Sea Dwellers right? 

Wendy: And you are? 

Shura (The String Priest! Servant of Eneru! Voiced by Kent Williams!) 

Shura: I am the String Priest Shura. And I have come to kill you for your crimes. 

Chopper: OH NO!!! WHAT DO WE DO?! 

Carla: Chopper we have to fight him! 

Sherria: Yeah, besides we can take him! 

Wendy: He doesn't look too strong. 

Shura: WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU! I AM A SERVANT OF THE GOD OF SKYPIEA HIMSELF, LORD ENERU!!! Fuza, eliminate them! 

The bird caws really loudly and flies right at the ship! 

Our heroes jump out of the way, and prepare to fight back! 

Sherria: EAT THIS! SKY GOD BELLOW!! 

Sherria's breath attack blows Fuza back as Shura keeps his balance, but then as she goes to punch him, while she does hurt him, she finds herself stuck!