King vs. God!/Luffy and Eneru's Climactic Showdown!!

You charge at Eneru and prepare to do a rush attack against him!! 

(Y/N): FLAMING RUSH!!!!

You prepare to hit him with your fists with fire generated from them, and while he is taking them all on, he looks unimpressed!

Eneru: Is that the best you can do? MAX: 20,000,000 Volts! 

He generates a powerful attack throughout your body, but you take the brunt of it, and begin to harden your body into a silver color!

(Y/N): How about this? SILVER EARTHQUAKE! 

You stomp the ground, and he begins to falter, leaving both Zoro and Erza to go for him! 

Erza: REQUIP: Robe of Yuen! 

She then adds her swords instead of her staff, and- 

Her eyes become like a dragon's and some scales go on her body, and- 

Erza: DRAGON TWISTER!!! ZORO! 

Zoro: Right! SANTORYU: THREE THOUSAND WORLDS!!!

The two slash him, and well he's then punted down by both Gajeel and Lily from above! 

Gajeel: IRON DRAGON MALLET!

Lily: This is what happens when you mess with us. 

While they do damage him, Eneru grabs onto them. 

Eneru: GOT YOU! EL THOR!! 

A giant lightning bolt hits both of them, and they hit the ground in pain. 

Eneru: Is that enough? I'm g- 

He is then attacked by Kagura who weighs him down with her gravity magic! 

Kagura: You may have the power of lightning, but my gravity magic will more than be enough for you. 

Eneru: Don't be so sure about t- 

Before he can do anything Irene, Wyper, and Gan Fall go for him. 

Wyper: THIS IS FOR MY BROTHERS, YOU BASTARD!! 

Gan Fall: You are no longer welcome here anym- 

Eneru: Oh no, I'm going to lose to a barbarian and an old man, what tragic irony. 

Irene: Don't underestimate me just because I'm a woman. Dragon Slayers wouldn't even exist without me. SAGE DRAGON MAGIC BLAST!! 

She blasts him, but he then points his staff and- 

Eneru: KARI BLAST!! 

He hits them with a powerful attack, that burns them. 

Kagura tries to fight back, but well, she's electrocuted for 3 whole minutes from the head! 

Erza screams in rage with tears in her eyes and tries to slash Eneru, but he electrocutes her mind, and she begins coughing up blood severely! 

(Y/N): BASTARD!! ZORO, COME ON WE C- 

Zoro tries to respond, but Eneru also damages him severely! 

(Y/N): ENERU!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! 

You begin turning gold on the left side and platinum on the right side, and generate powerful water and wind attacks at him!

(Y/N): TSUNAMI!!!

The attack injures him, but he still tries to attack you. 

You are out of energy, and close your eyes, but then-