Arcs!

First Arc: Little Garden (Starter Point, members of Fairy Tail get transported to the island, and meet the Straw Hats! A partnership is formed!) 

Drum Island Arc (Nami gets sick, and in need of a doctor! Chopper joins! Main Antagonist: Wapol!) 

Alabasta Arc (Reach Alabasta, and battle against Baroque Works! Debut of Marines, Ace, and some more crew members! Main Antagonist: Crocodile!) 

Jaya Island Arc (Learn about Sky Islands and plan on reaching it! Meet Cricket and his alliance with Shoujo and Mashira! Main Antagonist: Bellamy Pirates! Blackbeard makes his debut!) 

Skypiea Arc (Reach Skypiea, and now must contend against Eneru, the ruler and his four priests! Big Bad: Eneru!) 

Davy Back Fight Arc (Arrive in Long Ring Long Land! Challenged by Foxy and his crew into a Davy Back Fight! Must beat him in order to win! Aokiji makes his debut! Main Antagonist: Foxy!) 

Water 7/CP9 Arc (Arrive in Water 7! Usopp leaves the crew! Franky makes his debut! Robin is taken captive by CP9 and now an alliance with Galley-La and the Franky Family is formed in order to save Robin and Franky from Spandam, Rob Lucci, CP9, and the forces of the World Government! Main Antagonists: Spandam and Rob Lucci!) 

Thriller Bark Arc (Arrive in Thriller Bark! Meet Brook! Your shadows are stolen because of Moria! Fight against his crew of zombies, including Absalom, Dr. Hogback, and Perona, as well as the mighty zombie Oars! Bartholemew Kuma debuts! Big Bad: Gecko Moria!) 

Spa Island Arc (Probably one of the few Filler Arcs I will do! You guys go to relax at a vacation island, though things are not what they seem to be!)

Strong World (Infamous Pirate Shiki the Golden Lion has captured Nami to make him his navigator, and he is raising an army of monster animals to help him conquer the East Blue! Stop him and Save Nami! Main Antagonist: Shiki!) 

Sabaody Archipelago Arc (Arrive at the last stop before the New World! Enter the Worst Generation! The crew is separated! Main Antagonist: Kizaru!) 

Amazon Lily Arc (You, Luffy, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Juvia, and Carla are stranded on Amazon Lily, and get in trouble with the Warlord Boa Hancock! But, an unexpected event occurs! Main Antagonist: Hancock!) 

Impel Down Arc (Ace is captured and imprisoned in Impel Down! Break in and save him! Big Bad: Magellan!) 

Paramount War/Marineford Arc (A War sparks for Team Straw Hat and the Whitebeard Pirates as they go against the Marines! Stop the Execution! Big Bads: Sengoku, Akainu, and Blackbeard!)

Return to Sabaody Arc (2 Years Pass! The Crew is back Baby!) 

Fishman Island Arc (The only obstacle standing between here and the New World! Caught in a battle with Hody Jones! Big Bad: Hody Jones!) 

Punk Hazard Arc (Arrive in the New World! An alliance with Trafalgar Law! Capture Caesar Clown! Big Bad: Caesar!) 

Dressrosa Arc (Destroy the SMILE Factory! Dethrone Doflamingo! Formation of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet! Big Bad: Doflamingo!) 

Zou Arc (Reach Zou! Sanji has been taken! Secrets revealed, and a bigger alliance is formed!) 

Tottoland Arc (Fight the Big Mom Pirates and Germa 66! Stop the Wedding! Big Bads: Big Mom and Vinsmoke Judge!) 

Wano Arc (Reunite in Wano! Kaido and Big Mom form an alliance! Battle against the Big Mom Pirates and the Animal Kingdom Pirates! Big Bads: Kaido, Big Mom, and their crews!)