Mr. 3's Art Project!/Levy and Usopp's Awesome Plan!

With Nami's Group! 

Usopp: REALLY?! YOU GUYS ARE FROM A KINGDOM OF GIANTS?! 

Brogy: GABAGABAGABAGABAGABA! Yep, that's right, we come from Elbaf, it's the strongest kingdom ever! It's just beyond the farthest parts of the Grand Line. 

Wendy: That sounds amazing. 

Carla: And dangerous for outsiders. 

As the group continued to discuss things with Broggy, well, things are brought awry! 

The Giants proceed to battle, but all of a sudden, Dorry begins to waver in performance. 

Brogy: Dorry, what's the meaning of this? Your fighting skills aren't this bad. 

Dorry: It's nothing. Maybe the beer that I just had was awful, but then, he begins to trip in wax! 

Brogy: What the? How di- 

The wax begins to spread over the other Giant, and he's imprisoned. 

Mr. 3 then appears, and he begins to laugh to himself! 

Mr. 3: HAHAHAHAHA! Perfect, now this is what I call a perfect addition to my art collection. As for the rest of you, my Extra Special, Candelabra is going to make you into the perfect wax statues!

 As for the rest of you, my Extra Special, Candelabra is going to make you into the perfect wax statues!

Nami, Lucy, Zoro, Erza, Vivi, and Cana were all stuck into the Candelabra set, with their feet trapped. 

Lucy: Wait, you're making us into statues? You sick freak, what's the big idea? 

Mr. 3: I don't have much business with most of you, but Princess Vivi is to be eliminated. 

Vivi: I thought I recognized you, you're Mr. 3 of Baroque Works. 

Erza: What is this? Are these those Devil Fruit Powers? 

Mr. 3: Why yes, I ate the Wax-Wax Fruit, with it, I can make anything out of wax. 

Cana: Yeah listen, 3- 

Mr. 3: MY NAME IS MR. 3!!!! 

Cana: Whatever, we have guys who can generate fire you know, so, you should look out for th- 

Happy: HELP!! GET THESE GUYS AWAY!!! 

Happy is blown back by an explosion. 

Natsu: Would you stop throwing your snot at us? 

Luffy is thrown right into him. 

Mr. 5: What's wrong? Can't handle my Bomb-Bomb Fruit abilities? NEZ PALM CANNON! 

He flicks more of his spit, and well, you try to take the hit. 

(Y/N): AGH! You guys are really irritating.