Opening 3!!!

We open up to see you falling from the sky with Luffy and Natsu joining up, while Happy follows screaming his lungs out! 

Zoro comes by still sleeping, though Erza wakes him up with a good whack to the head! Irene then joins up with them at the same time. 

We then see Lucy fall with Nami blowing her a kiss, and they grab Princess Hisui and Vivi, who is holding onto Carue as he screams for his life!

Chopper is seen falling with Lisanna catching him in Harpy form, and joins up with the majority of the girls, including a drunk Cana, while Usopp who is crying to be saved is caught by an annoyed Gajeel, who is being carried by Lily! 

Finally, we have Sanji falling by, trying to woo the ladies, only for Gray to freeze his butt! 

The Going Merry falls right onto the water, and we get our TITLE CARD!!

We then see the crew sailing off across the seas again, with the newcomers, only to dock at an island get some rest. 

We see you sleeping peacefully with the girls all snuggled up against you, and then see images of the Foxy Pirates, Aokiji, and well the Franky Family! 

We then see the crew competing in the Davy Back Fight, like Sanji and Zoro doing the Groggy Match, and Luffy wearing his afro! 

Natsu battles against Aokiji, with half of Long Ring Long Land being covered in fire and ice due to their intense competition! 

Then we get a whole look at Water 7, where we see Iceburg doing his duties as mayor, accompanied by Kalifa checking up on him. 

We then see the Shipwrights and Paulie getting into an argument with Lucci, while Hattori the pigeon scolds him. 

Then we get a shot of Robin disappearing while wearing a hood, followed up by the silhouette of Franky and his gang, the Franky Family. 

Finally, we get one last shot of Usopp crying, and finally the Merry. 

Almost as if someone is leaving the crew.