Heated

My whole body feels overheated when I think about Sage. His blue eyes and curly hair. His body was very fit as well.

I get home late and once again my parents are already asleep. I decide to look up the definition of sexy.

"Sexy: sexually attractive or exciting"

Oh. That doesn't make much sense. What's sexually mean?

"Sexually: in a way that relates to the instincts, physiological processes, and activities connected with physical attraction or intimate physical contact between individuals."

Still doesn't make sense. What are similar words?

"Sex: sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse"

Sexual intercourse? Is that like a class you can take?

When I look it up I immediately turn my phone off. Naked people came up. I decide it's time for me to go to bed.

***

I sit at the table crying over this math problem. My mom sits in front of the T.V. telling me "you'll figure it out".

It only took me three hours but I got there. I only cried a little.... That's why the ink is a little smeared on the page.

Anyway, we will just pretend that didn't happen. I head to work.

By my fifth dance I notice Sage is here again. I hope Ben isn't here.

I take my break and grab a slice of pizza. As I am eating Sage walks in.

"Umm I don't think you are supposed to be back here," I nervously say.

"I own this place I can be wherever I want," Sage says harshly.

Why did I find that attractive?

"Oh, sorry," I continue to stare at the ground.

"It's ok. But Baylor," I look up when I hear my name. My whole body feels as though it's on fire. "If Ben does anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, please tell me. Okay?"

"Y-yes, sir."

I want him to say my name again.

Sage

She plays with her hands again. Not looking at me as she speaks.

Ben isn't here which means he is planning. Planning something that I won't like. I unfortunately have a few ideas for what it might be.

I have a drink or two to keep myself controlled as I watch Baylor. The way her body moves perfectly is enticing. It makes me mad that every other guy in here gets to see it too. She looks like a goddess.

Damn it. She's not mine. I barely know her. I need to stop thinking like she is mine.

I leave before her dance is over.

***

"He is planning to kidnap her. I will need extra men at the club. I'll be there too," I tell my commanders.

They nod their heads and get things in order.

I hate Ben with a burning passion. I won't let him steal shit from me. Especially not Baylor.

Baylor

I collect my money and head home. I pull into my driveway and sit in the car until the song finishes.

"All my favorite conversations are always made in the A.M," I sing along.

I then walk in. I grab my keys to unlock my door when a hand cover my mouth and grabs me from behind. I kick and try to scream but nothing works.

"Stop making such a fuss. I am just taking you to come work for me," his voice is like a broken melody with voice cracks.

It's Ben. I try so hard to escape but I can't. Why do I need to work for him? I told him I am happy.

"Why?" I manage to get out.

"Because I want you to be mine, Baylor. You are stunning and perfect. I want you to be all mine."

He creepy voice gives me a bad feeling.