Chapter 18

What the hell are you doing in front of my room?
Beatrixa,answer me! Who is this ken doll?
Hey hey hey amigo tranquila,I'm...He is someone that you don't have to know.

Oh really Beatrixa? He came closer to me.
What the f*ck do you think your doing..don't come near me.

Wait you have been drinking.Drinking Alcohol Trixa reallyy?But you don't dri..I know that I don't but you can't control me and you don't have to know what i do and you know that.I am free and i can do whatever i want.

Since when BEATRIXA you know me and you know all the story behind this don't make me talk.
Ohh really talk then.DO YOU THINK THAT I'M Scared of you.

The place was spinning around me, everything was starting to get dark. My legs could not hold me anymore. The only thing I could hear was the voice of James who was fighting with Cristian
Please stop this!
Suddenly my body fell to the ground and everything was dark.

Trixa Trixa hey come on wake up.What happened please Trixa open your eyes and tell me brunette.
Please brunette open your eyes please.

Press the elevator fast.We need to send her to the hospital.Come here princess let me get you.

                                           .   .   .

Jam..James,Yes brunette you okey?
He started touching my face with his big and safe hands.
Where,Where are we? We are going on a hospital to check if you're okey.Where is Cristian?

He is riding the car.Ohh okey.As soon as I closed my eyes and opened them i was in a hospital bed.
I could hear James voice outside of the room.
Cristian was in the room talking on a phone

Can you bring me some water please.
Beatrixa Do you feel okey? Yes,just please give me some water i need im thirsty.

Of course principessa,everything for you.He filled the glass with water and gave it to me.
In that moment James came in.
Why you still here i told you to leave.

I'm okey James now thanks for asking.Sorry brunette,but i told him to leave.
No he is not going to leave why would he.
Why would he stay Beatrixa?

Actually i need to go Trixa,tomorrow i have to leave anyway.Wait I thought you lived here,where are you going.

I need to go to Colombia,i have some works to do there.Thanks for being nice to me princess.Muchas gracias.

With that word he left.
Don't look at me like that James.What the hell is your problem.How do u know him? Oh please shut up.I will not tell you.Just please get me out of this hospital I can't stay here anymore.

*Door knocking*
Hola beautiful,may i come in?
Yea of course.Well you can leave but other time you have to drink alcohol more carefully and you need to stop thinking to much about things okey.

You can leave Mr.James,she needs to relax for a couple of hours and then everything will be fine.

We left the hospital and went to the hotel.I was half asleep and James was holding me tightly.
He put me in my bed and he started touching my hair.

Don't drink alcohol anymore Trixa,be careful im in my room.Before he left I grabbed his hand and pulled him to stay with me.

Please stay here tonight.I'm scared,stay here to protect me if i need you. I could see how his face changed that quickly.

He sat next to me and suddenly I fell asleep.
When i woke up i saw James  staring at the window with his hands in his pockets.

Morning Trix..Are you feeling better?
Morning! Yes i am.

Can you please get ready,we need to leave.
What ready for what?Where are we going.
Please don't hesitate Brunette,take a shower and get ready i will tell you later...Maybe!

He left and closed the door.
I took a shower and started to get ready.