Chapter 2

I went straight home and could not wait to tell Angela that I was hired.

As soon as I opened the door I saw that Angela was not there, most likely she would have gone shopping
I sat in the sofa so I could read but in that moment my phone rang...

It was Angela of course...

Did you got the job?....Well yesss they accepted to have me there.
Yesssss....Tonight we are going out to a party to celebrate and I don't want objections.

I was ready to say something to her but she hang up.

It was the first time in my life that I didn't care that i was going to party.Something was telling me to go tonight.

I did not like to go out to celebrate dinner like all my friendship. I preferred to draw or read old classic books.

I decided to take a nap before it was time to get ready. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw Angela above my head looking at me as if I had beaten her the night before.

Are you okey Angela?
I was going to ask the same question to you my dear!
Tell me what's wrong?...What's wrong?? Its 5PM and you have nothing to wear for tonight.

Oh chillll....Im going to wear some jeans and a nice top relax..
There's no way your going to wear jeans in the biggest club in London my dear Bestie...!

Aghhh...leave me alone,im not getting married it's just a party.

Get dressed now and come down,im waiting for you in the car.
She left and I checked my phone.

I put on the clothes that i had in the morning,and put my hair in a ponytail. We arrived at the mall and to be honest I was so tired that I wanted to go back and to not go to the party.

But i saw Angela and she was so happy to find me a dress sooo..I didn't say nothing.

I am so happy that you're coming to a party after a long time,and I'm so happy that you are not leaving me alone.

I bet that she hasn't stayed alone at a party, as she could have danced with a new guy every 2 minutes.

Ehem...i bet that you have stayed alone at a PARTY!
Trixaaa stop it and don't ruin the moment,we are going to buy a beautiful dress for you.

. . .

We had spent more than two hours in that shopping center and we haven't find anything yet.

We went inside another store and sat directly in a chair where I could rest a bit. I was soo tired. As soon as I sat down I saw a green dress with pea shades, it was satin.

I grabbed the dress and went straight to the changing room. I couldn't believe that i was in love with that dress,when I don't usually wear them.

Wow Trixa you look...stunning! Let me take a picture of you soo i can remember this moment that is never going to happen anymore.

..don't be silly!(we start laughing),While i was watching myself in the mirror i saw the price and it was to much for me. I couldn't afford it. So I decided to play it cool,and look for another one.

Trixa,what's the problem?...Why are looking like you just saw a ghost.Ah...noth..nothing,i am totally okey i was just thinking to look for another dress.A way better one.

Hey!!! What's wrong with it? The dress is gorgeous and it looks amazing on you,don't be stupid you can't lie to me...i know something is wrong with you.
Is it because of the price?

No,no it's not because of that.
Oh please Trixa...we live and do everything together,you can't lie to me i told ya.

Nah we will look for something else Angela,if I don't find any dress that i can afford it then i will wear the clothes that i have in my closet.

Noo please don't,please.Let me pay for that.Please it will be the first and the last time.I'm begging you!

(I didn't know what to do,I couldn't let her pay for my dress...and somehow i was falling in love with how I looked in it...)
Okey...but i will give you the money as soon as i get my first salary.

Deal!

We went to pay for the dress and went straight at home!