Chapter 7

After we talked, and drank something, Angela left and told me nothing about where she was going, while I left for home.

All the way, behind me was a man who made me suspect that he was following me

Going home seemed like 100 years . I didn't often turn my head back as I didn't want to react and stand out.

When I got to the apartment, I saw that he was no longer behind me.

Maybe he was not following me, maybe he had the same path as me.

It was 3:00 in the afternoon, so I start cleaning the house because I was going to be at work all night.

I was very tired but it was worth it, the house was shining with cleanliness. It was 6:00 pm and Angela had not appeared anywhere.

I called her,but she didn't answer.
I start drawing,and maybe later i was going to watch a film,but I spent so many times drawing a big house that I forgot that i had to go to work,and i was late.

I had to be there at 9:00 PM.So I dressed a casual dress and left the apartment.

When I got to the casino, that sweet woman I met last time, whose name I didn't even know, took me to the dressing room and handed me the uniform.

The uniform was a black skirt, white shirt and a black tie.

I started to dress but the skirt was too short and glued behind the body, this made me show the lines.

I couldn't wear this skirt,so I start looking for someone who could help me.

While i was walking into the hallway , a scent of perfume made up of orange blossom, followed by wood along with French nesolina and lavender, was driving me crazy after this scent.

It was a perfect perfume, I wondered who had such an exotic and intimate cologne.

While I was lost in thought, the lady who gave me the uniform passed by me.

Whith what can i help you dear?—Well excuse me Miss...?
My name is Jenna dear,call me Jenna.
Well Jenna,this skirt it's very short for me,where can i find another one?

Go to the end of the corridor and turn right, knock on the front door and a girl will help you.
Thank you so much Jenna!

I knocked on the door where Jenna leads me and,that door was opened by a sweet and charming girl with red hair and a small face.

Hello,You are Beatrixa right! I am Fiori,we are going to work together.

Come inside. She took me by the hand and sat me down on a chair near her bed.

With what can i help you Beatrixa! -Call me Trixa.
Well this skirt it's very short and I can't wear it here,Jenna told me that you would help me.

Mhmmm well,I don't know...i only have some white and pink skirt's.We need black skirts.Do you want mine?

Nahh don't worry i...i think i will keep this one.
Your body looks good with that hun.

Tell me about yourself? Well you know my name already.I am from London and i live here,i am working because i need the money for university.

Oh I understand....
What about you? I mean i know your name but how long have you been here.

Well i am from Italia,my dad is italian and my mom is from London. My mom meet my dad in a vacation in Italia,and suddenly she got pregnant.

She came back in London, and i was born here. My name is Fiori because Fiori means flowers.And my mom loves them.

What about your dad,sorry i am asking to much.

Nah don't worry,my dad lives in Italia and when i was 9 i meet my father for the first time. We got along really well with each other.

Sometimes i live in London,sometimes i live in Italia.
My mom is married with another man,and I don't wanna live with them even that they love me.

I am working here so one day,i can buy my own house.

Wow i am so sorry for everything Fiori.
Nahh don't be i am very good.