Chapter 14

(Warning; This is a detailed sexually so if you don't like that type of thing,I suggest you to skip this chapter,thank you xoxo)

He grabbed my head and put it in his shoulder.
He was teasing me so much.

You were screaming at me huh?

I didn't say nothing,i was feeling so weak because of his touch.
Do you want me to stop baby?

Ye...-I wanted to stop this but I couldn't say nothing.
His lips were so close with mine,I wanted him so bad.

I want you so bad Brunette,but I can't right now.
Get ready I'm waiting outside for you.

I was sad that he left,but i was feeling so angry too.He provoked me.I swear i will show him,how provoking feels.

. . .

We went home,and i was so tired.
Go to sleep Beatrixa,im going to take a shower.

I went to my bedroom,but i had an idea...this was the right time to provoke him like he did to me.

I went straight to the bathroom,while he was taking his clothes off.
What do you want Brunette-he was smirking at me.

I went straight and touched his muscles.
I want those.
My muscles?—Nope i want your hair too and your lips too and your...

Finish the word Beatrixa?
Do you want me?—Yes i want you to finish the word.
Forget it...

I was leaving the bathroom,but he grabbed me by the neck,and turned my face in front of his.

Ahh brunette don't play with me.

He took me in his arms, i placed my feet on his waist, and hugged him.He sent me straight at his room.His bed was so big.

He put me in his bed and start kissing my neck.
I was hugging him while he was making me feel soo good and horny.

I couldn't resist him,but I couldn't let him to continue any longer.
Jame...Jamesss...JAMES

He stopped...please stop,I can't...goo anymore like this.I can't do this.

We were doing nothing Beatrixa,i was just kissing you.If you think we were...

No stop...i was not thinking this..i start crying.
I was not thinking this.I left the room running.

I went straight to my room crying,he was not following me,i closed the door and layed at the bed.

I put the pillow in my face and start crying.I didn't know why i was feeling so sensitive...why i was doing this?But his words seemed like he just wanted to have fun with me..

I felt asleep while crying and thinking.

. . .

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my face. I forgot to change and i had on the dress i weared last night.

My mascara was all over my face,and my lipstick was looking so bad.I woke up and took a shower.

After 30 min i was sitting in the bed and thinking, James entered my room.I acted like I didn't see him.

Get ready we are leaving.
We are what? No no no no, i am not going anywhere.
Stop talking and get ready don't make me hurt you.

Then hurt me....I don't care,I'm not coming.
He left the room,and a boy that i have never seen in my life came in my room.

Hey i am Mateo,James right hand,please get ready we are going to drink something in the city.

I got dressed and got into the car.
While i realized,that we were not going where Mateo told me,i start screaming.

James bodyguard took me in his arms..and sent me to the private airplane.He put me there in front where James was sitting.