Chapter 10

So that was the reason why Angela asked James for his phone number.

After James gave me his brother's number, I called him, went out on a date, and exchanged a few small kisses.

Last night, while we were staying together, he asked me if I wanted to travel with him to Greece, and I agreed.

Okey Angela i got it,but why Alexander,why James brother?
Excuse me? Are you going to control,who do i like and who i dont? Or...there is something going between you and James huhhhhhh???

Stop it Angela,don't talk bullsh*t,there is nothing going between us.

Okey,now come on,it's shopping time.

Angela bought so many things that I had to carry the bags of clothes in front of my face because the car didn't have much space.

. . .

We came at home,prepare the suitcase and she was ready to left.
I'm gone miss you Angela!— I'm gone miss you too My Trixa.
Have fun,love yaaa!

She left,and the house felt empty.
All the afternoon I watched TV series,and drew things.

I got ready and left for work.

. . .

I knocked on Fiori's room and obviously Fiori opened the door excitedly
Hey Trixaa! Hey Fiori,are you ready?
Yea just wait 5 minutes.—Yeah of course,i will wait here in the hallway.

While i was waiting Fiori,James was coming in my way.He was looking at me from head to toe.

What the hell are you wearing?
Uniform!
It is not allowed to work with such a short skirt.
Well,your people gave it to mee sooo...

Beatrixa,don't play word games with me.
Why not, we are in a casino,a place with stupid games,plus i have gambling letters in my hands.
What about you Mr.James,do you know how to play with your cards?

Without thinking he grabbed me by the waist with his strong hand, hugged me tightly around me and said:
I will tell you how i PLAY MY CARDS RIGHT!

It seemed to me as if in those moments he was declaring war on me, but his hand showed the opposite as he moved his hand up and down,in my back.

The silence between the two of us was interrupted by the arrival of Fiori near me.
Come on Trixa, we have to work.

After 6 hours of work, Fiori was going to the club while I didn't know with who was I going home.

James was not there, but even if he were there, I would never ask him to take me home as if it were the last thing in this world.

I was calling a taxi, but a big muscular man,stopped with his car in front of the casino and said: Get into the car,I'm gonna send you home.

Excuse me? Who are you?
I am the driver of the casino, I send the casino  workers to their homes.
No thank you,i am going at home by myself.

In those moments he put a handkerchief in front of my mouth and everything got dark.

I woke up inside a plane, in front of me was the man who put on my mouth a headscarf last night and another man who seemed very familiar.

My hands,and feet's were tied.

Take the girl man,we came.
What,noo i am not going anywhere.

One of the men took me in his arms and led me straight to the car that was waiting under the plane
I start screaming for help,but it was to late,i was inside of the car now.

Only god knew where they were sending me, and where I was.

All the time,i was crying and screaming.What did i do god,why me?

After 30 minutes on the road, the car stopped in a hidden place, where it was very quiet.

I got out of the car and in front of me was a large villa that looked like a hidden castle.

I was listening to the house guards, and the language they were speaking seemed like Spanish.