Chapter 15

James didn't speak a word to me throughout the journey, but only looked at me with his big black eyes.

On the other hand, I just ignored him and looked at him angrily for two reasons:
One,because of what happened last nigh and two because he sent Mateo to lie to me.

When we arrived James grabbed me my hand.
What are you doing James?
He didn't said nothing, but pulled me to get off the plane.

We get in the car, and who knows where we were going.

Along the way, I saw a large sign saying, Welcome to Barcelona.So we were still in Spain,just in another City.

James can you tell me why the hell,are we in Barcelona?—You will see it over time-he said.

The way he spoke made me kill him. We both looked at each other angrily.

. . .

This time I was not in front of a big house, but in front of a long hotel in the shape of a semicircle, with a wonderful view.

Hello! Welcome in W.Barcelona Hotel.Whith what can i help you Mr.James?
-Mateo take the keys,and send Beatrixa to the room.
I have something to do.

I was fascinated by the hotel, The way it was decorated was very fantastic.

Mateo led me to the room and it was amazing.

The room was full of large, high windows, a bed in the middle of the room where you can watch the sunset every afternoon.

It was wonderful , I could live for years there,reading or drawing.

So Beatrix this is the room, sorry I lied in the morning but I had to do it. Be ready, the suitcases will come soon, tonight at dinner you will go out with James.

When Mateo left the room, the suitcases came. I started to prepare and not think about what happened last night.

. I chose a simple long black dress with a pair of light practical black heels.

I did a very easy make up and I did my hair in a braided bun.

The moment I was opening the door to go downstairs, James was standing in front of me.
You look...ver...very...okey let's go.

Finish the word James or...
Or what Brunette?

I did not want to answer, and I was trying to get out but James came in, closed the door and leaned me against the wall.

He started touching my waist, and whispered in my ear.

Will you finish the word Brunette or should I continue this?
Why don't you finish your's first then i will finish mine.

Ohh really?—He grabbed my face and moved very close to his.

If i kiss you,will you finish your's?
As soon as I took the trouble to speak, a man opened the door and said:

Sir,your car is ready.
Okey thank you,you can leave.

I smirked at James,and licked my lips.
You know what happens when you lick your lip Princess!

Ohh really,I don't know what happens?
Should we not leave tonight,and show you what happens.

Hmm...i like the idea love,but—I start biting my lip-we....

Without finishing the word,James grabbed my waist,and put his lips to mine.This kiss was short but way better than the other one.

I cut the kiss,and said:
Come on,i...i think we need to go.