Chapter 3

I was super exited and, I was looking forward to wearing the dress as it went very well with my auburn hair.

Angela had two hours in the bathroom and a god knew what she was doing inside while I was reading the book I bought two days ago.

I was tired waiting for her so I called her name to check if she was okey or not.
Angelaa! And how long will you be inside?
I am ready I'm just putting some lipstick on and im done.

Ahaa now i got it,she was in the bathroom because she was doing her makeup. I don't know why she put so much makeup on her face but anyway.

She got out of bathroom in a big hurry and posed in the wall. Do i look beautiful? (She was doing some silly face expressions)—Yes you doo,and with this silly face thing yesss..i bet everyone will fall in love with you.

She rolled her eyes and said: I know,i know
I have never seen someone complimenting her self except you.
Sorry Trixa...I forgot i had a nice old lady here in my house.She layed on the bed and she started staring at    the book i was reading.

New book?-Yes!
Omg how fast did you read the other one.
Well,actually this is the second book this week.

Nah Trixa,you can't be this dumb reading books.
I looked her in a weird way.

Now it's your turn Trixa. My turn for what.Your turn to do the makeup,come here because i am going to make you gorgeous and sexy.

No thank you,i will put just some mascara and some lipstick on later.

Don't be silly and don't worry I swear that i will not put to much makeup on your perfect little face.

I did not know what was happening to me and I did not know why I was not opposing Angela as always.

I was letting her enjoy this moment because it was not known when I would go out at night again now that I would start working.

Trixa come sit here and I will not let you talk until I finish and see the result. I sat in front of the wall as if I was doomed as Angela would not let me look at myself in the mirror.I swear she was more than crazy.

She put on a rhythmic song that we both really enjoyed it,and she didn't talk to me until She finished the work that had begun.

Do you have much to finish? And two little things in and you're ready. It was 10:25 in the evening and at 11:00 we had to be at the club.

I'm done!

Angela turned me to the mirror and to be honest,i was amazed.This girl was very very very talented.

She hadn't applied much powder, and the eyelids were light brown with a slight sheen.

She had painted my lips red and made a simple and thin eyeliner in the corner of my eye.

Before that she asked me if i wanted some fake eyelashes,but I didn't want to put those in my eyes.

Thank you very very very much Angela,you are amazing.

Of course that i am amazing,everybody knows that.
We both started to laugh.
Your so silly Angela.

I decided to do the hair myself quickly with some big waves that made the hair look very natural.

After I did my hair, I put on the dress and a pair of long heels that Angel gave me which were in a silver color.

Angela was wearing a shiny black dress and a pair of long heels also black. She was looking gorgeous.The black color really looks good on her.

I do not know why Angela decided to take her car as I was very sure that she was going to become drunk and I don't know how to drive the car very well.

We both went downstairs to the apartment and got into the car inside, but the party had started from there because Angela had set up a very loud music.

While we were going to the party, Angela was singing like crazy in the car all the time and flirting with guys from the car window.

She was so silly,yes very very silly.Sometimes i ask myself why is she my best friend.