Chapter 9

. . .

I let James alone in the hallway,while he was watching me leaving him.

I resumed work, serving drinks.
It had been 4 hours and I had not seen James all night.

In those moments two girls came.I was a bit suspicious so i asked Fiori.

Our work is over for today.In Thursday's we work only 4 hours.Now is their turn.

Me and Fiori left the casino and went to the changing room.
What's your plans for tonight Fiori?—Well i am going to a party,What about you?

I am going home,i am not in the mood to go to a party.Plus i need to wake up early in the morning tomorrow so i need some sleep.

Fiori got dressed and and went straight to the club.
I tried to call Angela so many times,but she didn't answer.

Do you want me to sent you home?—I heard James voice.
No thank you! Angela is coming to get me.

Oh really,I thought she was with my brother having fun.
She what? What is she doing with your brother.

Why do you ask me,It's my name Angela?
Come with me,she is not going to get you.

I was scared to go home alone in 2:00AM so I decided to let him send me home.

All the way we said nothing, the moment I went home he asked me:

Tell me something about yourself?Why are you like this? —Forget it James,I'm not going to tell you, and from now on I do not want to see you anymore.

I don't know why I said this, but I felt it. I slammed the car door shut and entered the apartment.

I went straight to the bed, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't sleep, so I read a book until my eyes closed.

...

It was 10 o'clock in the morning, my phone rang, it was Angela, I had to open it because I hadn't talk with her for a long time.

Where the f*ck are you Angela?
Wow,wow,wow,relax Love.Get ready we are going shopping,i am downstairs.

Nope I am not coming with you,
Pleaseee,i need to buy something for my vacations in Greece.
Huh? Greece?
Yess,now get ready because I don't have much time.

I got ready,and I hurried down the stairs as it seemed too long to wait for the elevator.

Angela was waiting downstairs with her car.
Your car is good now huh?
Yep,but come on,we have other things to do.

Angela said nothing along the way, so I took the trouble to ask her.

Angela now please tell me anything,I'm very curious.
Okey,okey,listen.Me and Alexander meet that day at the club.

When you left, and that boy who was staying with me left. I started to cry, and in those moments Alexander appeared,he was looking at me with those delightful eyes of his.

He asked me what my problem was,and to cheer me up, he started dancing with me.

We started drinking, and the conversation was going very well together, He told me everything, about his brother and about himself , He told me who they were and what they were doing and I was surprised.

He told me that his brother was James Shirley,the most powerful and the most dangerous boy in London,maybe in the whole world.People call them mafia.

So, the day we meet James, I asked for his number because I wanted to talk to him and ask for help if he could give me Alexander's phone number.

Playing my cards right जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें