Chapter 30.-A surprise?

Dwayne's Point of View

The big day...

Everyone is waiting, some were excited and some were nervous. The greatest CEO of wines was on the stage, sitting like a Lord. Haylee, Angelo, Maica and Neat was in beside me. Lily was left with the two kids, watching the event through live.

"Kinakabahan ako, I didn't expect this venue to be like this." Maica whispered. "Hindi naman ako kasali at taga-nood lang pero bakit? Huhu," such a crybaby. Angelo wrapped his arms on her waist. What a man.

"Wife, how 'bout you? Nervous?" I turned to my wife and saw her shaking. "You okay?"

"H-Hindi ko alam. Pati ako, hindi ito ine-expect. Phew, pigilan mo akong magback-out." she tighten her grip on her light-blue dress. She's stunning right now, I mean she's always beautiful but seeing her wearing a fitted dress makes her more beautiful. I chuckled and hold her waist too.

"Don't be nervous. You chose this for the first place. We're here if you want some help. Specially me, I will be there for you. Don't worry, everything is fine." I tried to enlighten her. It doesn't seem good if she keeps on being like this. "You said that we should be positive, so be positive."

Here's the plan. If everyone will be confused about the two wines, of course we will protest for it. Haylee will be coming with me on the stage later. It's just the wine they have, not the message through it. I trust Haylee and our friends trust us too.

"Good luck sa inyong dalawa. You'll surely win, kayo pa. Don't take negative energies, they're the negative ones. Negative will never take over the positive." Angelo said. "Kapag nanalo kayo, magiging kami na ni Maica." Maica's brows furrowed.

"The freak? Manahimik ka nga, baka 'di pa manalo, e." I heard Haylee's laugh. Good thing that she can still laugh. "Oh, sorry nga pala sa negative what if. Sure win 'yan. Nandito kami nitong gagong si Angelo para magcheer sa inyo mamaya kahit nakakahiya. Bangasan niyo iyang mga manggagayang iyan, wala silang kayang gawin kaya nanggagaya na lang." she said, annoyed.

"Angas, ah. Sige, salamat sa pagbibigay ng rason para mapangiwi ako, Jam." Haylee sarcastically said. "Ho!" he hugged me back.

"Ho, pda." we heard a whisper from behind. It was Neat, averting his gaze on us. "By the way sir, naayos ko na iyung pinapagawa mo." he smirked playfully.

Haylee's brows furrowed and Angelo chuckled, Maica seems not informed huh.

"Ano 'yon?" Haylee's suspicious. "Bakit? Nagblack mail ba kayo para tayo ang manalo? Omaygash, Dwayne,'wag ganiyan." I laughed a bit.

"We won't do such a thing, wife. You'll see it later." and as that, we turned are gazes back at the stage. Waited and watched those performances that random band's have performed.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, now is the time to do the competition. Mr. Thomas, the one and only greatest CEO of wine corporations will be our judge. We have fifteen types of liquors here," he pointed the table behind him. "Mr. Paul Thomas can't taste a hundred of liquors so we come up to an idea where some corporations all over the world will team up with another corporation. Some of the corporations gave up or didn't made it so as you can see, only fifteen liquors were here." an announcer announced on the stage.

"This is it, woah, I'm having goosebumps." Angelo whispered.

"Let us give Mr. Thomas an applause for he'll be giving us his short speech," he handed the microphone to Mr. Thomas.

"So, it's a great day today. All of you already know me so wouldn't introduce myself anymore. I made this event because I am currently finding a liquor that will be a good fit for my taste. I stopped making my own wines due to the fact that I am now growing old. I will name the price, ten million will do." everyone gasped. "Making wines and other types of liquors was my hobby, I became successful because of it. Every wine I make has a message. I make wines not for the money, or something else. But because I want to give messages through it, through the taste."