Chapter 23.-Officially mine.

Dwayne's Point of View

"Haylee?! Oh fuck!"

She's on her knees, catching her breath, tired.

"Haylee," Maica and Angelo were after me, carrying the bag full of money. "Okay ka lang ba?"

"Dwayne, Jam, Angelo?" a smile plastered on her lips even she's still catching her breath. "Hi,"  then she waved her hand, I cursed on my mind, 'hi'?! The hell?

I didn't took the step to get her from them, I looked at Angelo as a signal for the bag, he handed it to me and when I gazed at them again, hesitation was on their faces.

"Hindi na kailangan," the man said. "Nandito kami para ihatid si Haylee at para na rin sumuko, hindi na kailangan ng pera." my brow furrowed.

Even though they're still after the money, I won't give it to them, polices are all over the place.

"You don't need to make a trap." I scoffed but when Haylee stood up, she seriously looked at us.

"Totoo ang sinasabi niya, he's a good guy Dwayne, they're good guys." the two other men bowed their head a little. "Tsaka teka nga, pahingi ako ng tubig, mamamatay ako sa pagod dito." her brows arched and walked towards us, making a face.

When I looked at her from head to toe, my brow arched too. This is not her outfit the last time I saw her leaving the house. My head heated when I noticed that she's wearing a short skirt!

"The fuck?! Why are you wearing a skirt?! Did this guys harassed you or something?" but instead, she threw me her irritated gaze. "And why are you acting like that, woman?"

"Oh, I guess I know why." Maica chuckled. "She's having mood swings." her chuckle turned into laughter. She walked towards me and whispered. "Regy days niya."

"What? Regy? What does it mean?" she laughed more and looked at her sister who's drinking some water.

"She's having her period." I didn't get it at first. I sighed and just nodded.

"Now, sergeant." I called and groups of police came, surrounding the three men. They were about to capture them but a voice stopped us all.

"'Wag! Subukan niyo lang," Haylee furiously uttered, Maica tried to calm her down, so this is her when she's moody, huh? "Magiging ninong pa sila ng mga anak ko." our eyes widened, she's like drunk!

"The hell?!" Angelo looked at me, surprised and teasing. "Yow bro, advanced na itong si Haylee." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Haylee, 'wag mo na kaming idamay sa mood swing mo, pinatakas ka na nga namin, e." the man said, more like pleading.

"What do you mean?" Maica's containing her laugh when she asked, it looks like she knew what happened. "Nabiktima kayo ng moody kong kambal?"

The three men looked away. Maica burst in laughter.

"It looks like, yes. Hahaha, sabihin niyo nga, anong ginawa sa inyo nito?"

"B-Binabarahan kami lagi, nagpakuha ng mga pagkain tapos naging boss." Maica shook her head with a wide smile. Angelo also chuckled.

"Hoy 'wag kayo, ako ata ang nagpabago ng isip mo Shrek! Este Greg! Kung 'di ka lang mabait, baka nasabunutan pa kita." Haylee pouted like a kid. "Pero teka nga, bakit hindi mo sinama sina tita at tito? Naiinis ako sa kanila pero mabait ako, 'no."

Tita and tito? So she's not the only one who was kidnapped?

"Teka, teka, kasama sila tita?" Maica asked what I am going to ask.