CHAPTER EIGHT ⎯ FAMILY REUNION.

Five had explained to me that we still have Dad to look of to save the world

Five had explained to me that we still have Dad to look of to save the world. And indeed he was right. While walking home in silence, a car pulled up near us and a man climbed out. He wore a black suit and passed us a letter. He said nothing else after that and walked right back into the car and drove away. 

The letter said for us to meet at a building. Five told me that he knew where it was. So, I trusted him while we walked to this so called building where we were supposed to meet Dad. 

Update on the break up: He was slowly started to warm up to me. He was talking like how he was before but always kept a straight face (But he did smile at me once). This was not going let me warm up to him, though. I made sure to keep my distance and made sure to not talk much to him. It was a grudge. I couldn't forgive him for absolutely tearing me apart. Plus, he didn't apologize anyway. All he did was start talking to me, hoping that we would hit off again.

When we got to the building, Five and I kept looking up at the letter and at the building. We knew Dad was rich, even in the 60s. But we didn't know that was this rich. 

We walked in and walked up a few stairs before we saw an elevator. When the door opened and we walked in. We stood in silence, waiting for the door to close, but we were met by a surprise. A hand stopped the door. At first, we thought it was the swede, but when the door opened fully. It was non other than my deranged brother who plays with knifes. 

He walked in, earning a look from both me and Five. We thought he was the only person coming, but we were met by another person. Allison. 

She walked in, and one by one, Klaus, Vanya, and Luther stumbled in, also looking at each other weirdly. "Hey, everyone." "Excuse me." "Hi guys!" 

"Good. We're all here" Five said with a smile as the door closed. The elevator went up to 27 floors. It was hella awkward. 

When we walked out, we were in a hawaiian themed restaurant. It had coconuts and huts everywhere. I looked around in awe. 

"All right, when Dad gets here, I'll do the talking, okay?" Five told us. "Got a few questions for him myself." Diego said, ignoring Five's command. "Hey, we don't wanna scare him off." Five said while walking to the table. "He might be able to help us stop doomsday and get us home." I said. 

"No, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president." Diego replied back. I rolled my eyes. "This is a matter of life and death, you imbecile." Five said angrily. 

"Okay, yeah, maybe we should take turns talking. Yeah?" Vanya said, joining in on the conversation. "Here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk." She said with a cute smile. "Vanya, we don't have time for a debate, okay?" Five angrily said, not even looking her in the eye. 

"Maybe I should lead. We all know I'm a better public speaker than the rest." Allison said while walking in, also grabbing the conch shell. "Okay, Daddy's girl." Diego replied with a smirk. "Oh, jealous, Number Two?" Allison wittily replied back. "Hey, no more numbers." Diego said. I also looked at Five. He looked pissed, but he kept quiet.