CHAPTER TEN ⎯ IN LOVE.

Five sighed

Five sighed.

I was all of sudden nervous. What was he about to say? Who knows. It must be important since I've never seen him this serious, or nervous before. Both of our hearts were beating out of our chests, and we both knew that. My palms were sweaty and my heart was racing a million miles per hour. He all of sudden looked me in the eye, sending a shock wave down my body. 

"So. . . uh. . . I don't know how to say this, but I'll try to explain it in my best way possible. I like you. I still like you. I still want you. I still crave you. I know you don't want me anymore for the shittiest thing I've ever done in my life. I know how I made you cry and want to die, and I understand if you want to ignore me for the rest of your life. I just wanted to say how I felt on the inside. I'm probably one of the most emotion-kept person you've ever seen, so it's hard for me to express this to you. You made me feel so happy all the time I see you smile. At first, not gonna lie, I was embarrassed to be around you. But now, I love to be around you. And I'm proud how you've come all this way in life. You've had many struggles, pain, and sad moments in your life, but you went on, which makes me so proud of you."

"So it's fine if you hate me and want to literally kill me. I'll always be there to love you. Even if you're scared or confused, I'll always be there for you "

I gaped at him, not knowing what to say. 

I was just digesting what he had said. So he still likes me!? And he's proud of me!? I still couldn't believe him. He was really a big emotion-kept person, so this whole time I thought he didn't care about me and was angry at me. Now that I know how he feels on the inside, I was to be honest feeling sort of bad for him. The way I misunderstood him, maybe more people misunderstood him too. I always thought he was a grumpy looking 13 year old. But he was actually a very self kept person. This changed the views on him. I now understood what he was going through silently. 

Maybe I loved him again. 

"I- I don't know what to say" I said, not being able to bring up the words that had gone through my head. "It's fine, Y/N. I know this was completely random, so I understand if you take a while to respond. You don't have to respond either if you don't want to!" He said reassuringly. 

"First of all, it's fine that you made a mistake. We all make mistakes. And it's fine. From the sound of it, it sounds like you've learned from it, which is the most important thing. Next, I- I kinda like you too. I told myself that it wasn't worth falling in love again, but now I understand how much we were meant to be. All the signs are clear, Five. I'm in love. It was so hard for me to ply away from you after what you said before, because I- I knew that we were meant to be. Or at least I thought that."

"I love you, Five. And I will forever."

I walked towards him with a huge smile on my face as tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't believe all of this still. That he was sorry. That's he's changed. And that he loves me.