CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS.

Older Five = Kaz Brekker / Freddy Carter

Younger Five = Aidan Gallagher

I stood directly in front of the Older Five and stared at him. He seemed to be very focused in his work since he didn't even bother to look or notice me. After a few seconds, I realized that I was probably going to to stand there for a while to get his attention so I spoke up. 

"Five" I simply said. He turned around and looked at me as if I was a threat. "What'd you call me, little girl?" Older Five asked while giving me his suspicious eyes. "It's me. Number Eight?" I said with a cheeky smile. "Y/N" Older Five said breathlessly while looking at me up and down in a judging way. "How did you-?"

"It's okay. No need to worry. I need you to stay calm" I said in a low whisper, making sure not to scare him. He looked at me suspiciously and eyed me and he got down from the bar stool. 

And oh yes, he was hotter  than I thought. He was the perfect man I had ever wanted.

"Everything is fine. I can explain." I told him calmly. "But first, I need to introduce you to somebody." I said. Older Five scrunched his eye brows confusedly. "Just- promise me you won't freak out." I said. "What the hell are you talking about?" Older Five asked angrily. "Uh! Don't freak out. No freak-outs. All right." 

I turned around and signaled Younger Five to come out. He came out from behind and stood broadly in front of Older Five. Older Five looked at Younger Five in confusion. Younger Five looked at Older Five with a smirk. 

"Hey there, stranger."

Luther sighed

Luther sighed. We were now sitting in a table. After some negotiation, we all agreed to talk about something important so that Older Five won't run away from us.

"Well. . . this is nice, isn't it? The four of us, together like this." I said awkwardly, trying to break the tension. "No." Both Fives said in unison. I sighed. "Somebody explain to me how it is I'm having a pint of Guinness with my younger self." Older Five said rudely. "Older, actually." Younger Five said with a firm smile. Older Five raised his eyebrows confusedly.