PROLOUGE !

On April the 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the six survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on.

 Ironically, the six survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

A blue flashing whirl hole appeared in the sky in a ally way. There was a whirling sound as two people fell out of the hole. Klaus and Ben. Two brothers who had time traveled from 2019. They fell hard on the floor.

They groaned and grunted before getting up to see that none of their other family members had made it. "That was.." Klaus started. "Exhilarating" Ben continued in a surprised tone of voice. "Where's Five?" Ben asked his brother Klaus.

Klaus looked around yet again, before he saw the blue hole in the sky. "Five! Diego, Allison!" He started yelling. The hole started to slowly disappear into nothingness, leaving the two siblings disappointed. 

"Where is everybody?" The ghost asked. "Oh, they're gone." Klaus said with no hope. "They're gone, like a fart in the wind." He said while using a odd way to explain his thoughts. "Poof."

"Just me and you again. Great." Klaus said disappointingly. The duo walked out of the alley way to see where they had landed in. They were met by middle aged looking people who were wearing bright clothes that were not trendy.

"I think the question is, 'When are we?'" Ben said reasonably. Klaus started running to a man who was crossing the road. "Hey! Hey! Excuse me. Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year this is, or what day?" He asked. The man gave Klaus a disgusting and confused look before leaving. "Rude."

Meanwhile, Ben walked over to a trash can where he had spotted a magazine. He picked it up and read it, immediately having his eyes widen. "Klaus! Get over here." He yelled. "Look." Ben pointed out. Klaus examined it for a bit. "Yeah, I mean, he's pretty my type, but I'd have to see him from the shoulders down." Klaus' gay self said. 

Ben rolled his eyes, "The date, you idiot". Klaus looked at the date clearly, "1960." They both gasped.

"Shit."