CHAPTER TWELVE ⎯ ANGRY FIVE.

Me and Five drove back to the apartment and stood in the alleyway where we told all of our siblings to meet at

Me and Five drove back to the apartment and stood in the alleyway where we told all of our siblings to meet at. Five was already mad, but something made him even more angrier. 

None of our siblings showed up.

And no, I'm not hallucinating. No one actually showed up. We had no idea where they were since we couldn't contact them. 

Luther told me and Five that he told Allison and she said she would come. I told Luther what happened with Vanya. Diego was nowhere to be seen and he was supposed to pick up Klaus. 

Luther angrily pounded on the garbage bin near him. "Where is everyone!" He yelled in anger. From the corner, we started to hear someone running. Out came Klaus. He was wearing one of his snazzy clothes and was running. 

"We  made it!" Klaus yelled. "What do you mean, 'we'?" I asked him. Before he ran right into us, he stopped and started to shake abruptly. I wondered if it was because of all the drugs he was taking. "Are you okay!?" I frantically asked, worried. Klaus didn't respond. He continued to shake and grunt in clear pain.

"Get out!" Klaus yelled to himself while grunting and shuddering. "Out!" He yelled again. 

Luther, Five, and I just stared at him, confused and shocked. 

Out of a sudden, he turned away from us (thankfully) and started to vomit. I squealed in disgust before hiding my face in Five's blazer. "Holy shit" I heard Five mummer to himself. I could still hear Klaus' barfing in the background. He seemed to be doing it for awhile. 

"I can't believe it. I mean, you're here!" Luther yet again yelled in anger. Finally, I heard Klaus' barfing stop.

Five pushed me off him, now that the show was over, and started to pace around stressfully. He looked mad. "We've got eight minutes left!" Five yelled in anger. From behind us, Klaus started to talk to himself. 

"I just had the strangest dream."

"Where are the others?" Five yelled and asked Luther. "We were that close. That close!" Five yelled again. Luther started to pace around and see if the others were coming. But we all knew they weren't.

"It was a simple task. It was a simple task!" Five continued to yell. I walked in front of him and looked at him start in the eyes, "Five! Calm down! We could try something else!" I yelled beggingly at him. "Shut up!" He yelled at me before starting to pace again.

"Could you just moan a little softer? My head is killing me." Klaus said randomly while looking everywhere confusedly. "Listen to me, you useless puke bag, we just blew our chance to save the world!" Five yelled straight in Klaus' face.

"Five! Stop. That was mean" I said with a big frown on my face. "I don't fucking care!" Five yelled angrily. I've never heard him swear this much before.