CHAPTER FIFTEEN⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS PT 2.

Luther joined me and Younger Five as we walked while Older Five went on

Luther joined me and Younger Five as we walked while Older Five went on. "Hey, brother. How you doing?" Luther asked Five. "He's gonna kill me, isn't he?" Five guessed accurately. "What, him? He's gonna kill you? Yeah, right. That's ridiculous." Luther asked, obviously trying to play it off cool. 

"You know, you're a terrible liar, Luther." I said, with a frown. "You're a worse liar than you are a spotter." Luther spat back at me. "Okay, whose fault is that?" I said sassily. "What good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?" Luther said while rolling his eyes. 

"So you admit you're conspiring against me?" Younger Five said with a nasty laugh. "Do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?" Luther angrily said back. "All I'm suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions." Five fired back. 

"Ok, it's not like he's gonna kill you. He just wants to kill a, um. . . version of you." Luther said, trying to reason with us. "But I am that version of me." Five said angrily. "Hey, I don't love it, either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan." Luther said with a smirk. "What? The one where you guys off me and then jump to 2019 to save the world?"

"Yeah. . ." Luther said with a dazed smile. ". . . Wait, how did you know that?" Luther asked after a few seconds. "Because I'm him, and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!" Younger Five spat at Luther. 

"Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac." Luther said while shrugging lightly. "Maniac? Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac, I will show you maniac." Younger Five said while grabbing Luther's shoulders as he tippy toed. 

"Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery." Luther said, trying to act reasonable even if he was completely failing. 

"Okay, Luther, listen. I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with your own brother, which honestly is making me a bit crazy. But remember this: I'm 14 days older than him. I have seniority here." Younger Five explained with ever bit of detail. "So it is me you should be listening to, Luther." Younger Five continued. 

"I'm the daddy here!"

I looked at him weirdly as his words escaped his lips. Younger Five saw and immediately started to shake me as he was to Luther. "You just don't understand!" Younger Five yelled in his face. "No- I do, Five. I just don't know who to believe" I said with a sigh. "That means you're on that bozo's side!" Younger Five yelled at the top of his lungs, making everyone around us look at us weirdly. 

"No- I am on no one's side." I said while looking at Younger Five worriedly. He just rolled his eyes at me before starting to walk off again. 

"We better follow him" I said quickly.