the quiet girl who talks to animals 15

Sorry for the long wait guys, so here is the next chapter!! :D

Chapter 15

I woke up to the piercing scream outside my tent.

Brendon shot up and flung the cover's off him running outside to see whats going on. I followed behind him to see as well.

Everyone was crowading around a tent that was now wide open.

I squeezed into the crowd to get to the front and gasped when I saw the person screaming. Beckie looked like she was in a shit load of pain, Jasen was by her side trying to sooth her. Then at the moment I knew, they were gonna have a baby!!

Someone grabbed my hand. I didn't have to look to see who it was, the electric spark gave my guess away.

I saw Lance make it to the front as well and he ran to Beckie's side and commanded a couple of men to get towels and the girl's find some water. As they went to do their jobs I could hear Lance tell Beckie to stay calm and push. She took a quick breath and she pushed, she screamed and breathed harder.

Jasen looked horrified but stayed by his mates side till the end. I couldn't take it and dug my face in Brendon's chest, the horrible agonizing screams horrified me deeply. Brendon wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down. I saw the men come back with clean white towels, the girls didn't come back yet, so their mates went to help them out. Beckie was still screaming in pain while Lance asked his mate (her name is Rebilina by the way) to bring him clean gloves. She nodded and went to go fetch some. 

OK, so I am very terrified right now, who knew being in labor would be so painful. That's it, it has been decided, I'm never getting pregnant.

The girls finally came back but their mates were carrying the buckets of water. I couldn't help but smile, I could tell they were arguing about who should carry them, but before it could go any farther, the boy's kissed them on the lips and quickly set the buckets of water next to Lance and Rebilina.

Rebilina took a towel and dipped it in the water and squeezed it before putting it on Beckie's forehead.

I looked around and saw people just staring there watching the whole scene, at first I was wondering why they aren't doing anything until I figured that they don't know how to deliver a baby. It was also surprising that Lance doesn't even know what he was doing. I sighed. Am I the only one who knows how?? I mean I have delivered a baby at a store! 

I let go of Brendon's hand and walked over to Beckie, Jasen, Lance, and Rebilina. Lance stared up at me as I knelt down in front of Beckie and asked for a couple of clean towels. 

"OK, Beckie, I need you to breathe," I commanded her.

She nodded and took many deep breaths.

"OK, now I want you to push!!" I said quickly.

She did and I could see the top of the babies head. Beckie took more breaths and pushed again. She did this over and over again until the baby was now in my arms, the towels wrapped around the baby of course. Everyone stared at me in awe, even Brendon. I smiled.

"Congrats Jasen, Beckie, it's a baby boy!" I said.

Beckie was in tears while Jasen was beaming.

I cleaned the baby off before handing him to Beckie who was now much better than before. Jasen kissed Beckie on the cheek and hugged her close to him while they both watched their new born child. 

"What are you going to name him?" I asked them. They looked up at me and smiled. 

"Ian Evans Wolverton," Beckie said to me.

I smiled. Brendon took my hand again and smiled down at me.

"Thanks Janie, I owe you one," Jasen said to me before helping Beckie up. Brendon squeezed my shoulder and started rubbing it.

"I"m going back to bed.." I muttered and trotted back to our tent. I laid down next to the sleeping Lie and pulled the cover's over me. I yawned and closed my eyes. I heard the tent open again and Brendon crawl in after me. 

"We're gonna leave again soon," he said laying down next to me.

I grumbled and closed my eyes over again. He chuckled and kissed me on the nose. 

"Come on Janie, don't make me carry you again," he said a bit of sarcasm in his voice. I opened my right eye and stuck my tongue out at him, turning to my other side so my back is facing toward him.

I could feel a pair of arms slide under my side and me being lifted up from the ground. My eyes are wide open now while I stare down at the spot I was just laying at. 

"Brendon, put me down this instant!!" I said. He chuckled and left the tent with me. I pouted the whole way to my car. Brendon sat me down in the passenger seat and buckled me up. I stuck my tongue out at him when he closed the door. Lie came out of no where but I didn't feel like asking and looked out the window. Brendon was back at our tent and he was folding it back up. I stared at him a little while longer until I heard the back door of the car opening  and closing. I smiled at Beckie.

She was carrying Ian in her arms and was smiling brightly. 

"Can I hold him?" I asked her. She nodded and handed him over to me. Ian was wide awake biting his hand and smiling at me. He looked so much like Jasen, same brown eyes and hair. I smiled. OK, I change my mind, I want a baby!! He's so adorable, who wouldn't want their own baby?! 

"He's so cute!" I squeeled cooing at Ian. He laughed. Then I noticed that I was an aunt now, that made me smile even wider.

"Has Jasen ask for your hand yet?" I asked her. She smiled forcefully.

"Um, no he hasn't."

That made me frown.

"Oh, I see...I bet he will soon though," I said trying to cheer her up, and thank god it did. She smiled and laughed.

"I mean, he can ask me whenever he feel's like it," she said. I nodded and Ian pulled on my hair. 

Brendon, Lance, Rebilina, and Jasen came back to my car while the pack has already left first. Jasen, Lance and Rebilina got in the back while Brendon got in the drivers seat. 

I yawned again and handed Ian to Jasen. Brendon smiled at me and started the car.

We drove for a while until I fell asleep again.

~

After a couple of hours of sleep, I finally woke up with the sun blinding me. We were still in the car but Jasen, Beckie, Ian, Lance, and Rebilina were gone only Brendon and me was in the car...alone..

Brendon glared at me and smiled. 

"So your finally awake," he said.

"Where are we?" I asked looking out the window.

"At the hotel we're staying for the night."

My stomach growled loudly making Brendon chuckle. I blushed and looked away.

"Come on, let's go in and get you something to eat," he said getting out running to my side and opening the door for me.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked him while we walked up to the hotel.

He shrugged.

"You looked peaceful and I didn't want to disturb you," he said smiling at me.

OK, is it just me or was that smile damn hot? GOD, what am I saying, I'm not really falling for him am I?...

__

vote

comment

fan!! XD