the quiet girl who talks to animals 14

Chapter 14

I am very drunk, don't ask me how I know that but I do,  no way would I have kissed Brendon on the cheek and liked it, NO WAY. Its been hard for me to have my senses back especially when your in your mates arms, to think he would actually think I'm happy with this, but I'm not!

Lie was beside me the whole time trying to block the wind Brendon was shooting at us.

"Brendon slow down!!" I yelled.

He looked down at me and stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I sighed and got myself out of his strong arms.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," I muttered.

He chuckled and started rubbing my back. I moved his hand slowly.

"No, I don't want your love right now," I said sighing, sitting down next to Lie.

Brendon looked hurt when he sat down next to me.

"I'm drunk," I blurted out.

Brendon gave me a look.

"I knew it," he said laying down on the grassy ground, his arms behind his head.

"What do you mean?"

"No way would you have kissed me on the cheek unless by force," he said.

Before I could say anything more, the pack came out and joined us.

Jasen sat down next to me and studied me.

"What are you looking at??" I asked him.

"Nothing, but, could you listen to what I'm about to say?" he asked me.

I glared at me.

"If I wasn't drunk I would be long gone by now, so, fine I'll listen to your reason," I said.

"OK, well I didn't mean to do it, it's just...well, at that time I was......jealous," he began.

I glared at him.

"Jealous? Why would you be jealous of me??" I asked him.

"Because you had everything!" he yelled and let out a low growl.

"Woah, calm down now," I said chuckling.

He sighed.

"You were mom and dad's favorite, your nice your respectful your a good kid your-"

"OK I get the point," I said.

"You had everything that I couldn't get even if I worked for it, you were like a poison to me......that's why I did what I did, I knew that diary was precious to you but my instincts told me to get rid of it...and I did..."

I let out a huge sigh and closed my eyes.

"It doesn't matter anymore, your sorry, I forgive you everyone's happy," I said.

"Your not happy..."

"Who said I wasn't! I'm perfectly happy, no way I'm not, I have trust-worthy friends, an amazing pet, and my other precious-"

"Knife?" 

I gave him a look.

"NO, not my knife, my foster family, yeah they might be annoying and all but they've put up with me for a couple of years now, I say that's true loving parents, to me at least," I said.

 "So....you do own a knife?" 

I rolled my eyes and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Stop talking about my knife," I said.