the quiet girl who talks to animals 6

Chapter 6

I kept on smiling at him.

Then my smile faded.

I slapped him in the face as hard as i could.

He stared at me shocked.

"You can fool everyone else, but you can't fool me, take me home, now!!" i said.

He looked at me sad.

"I can't do that.." he said.

"And why not?"

"You found our home, we cannot let you go."

I got frustrated.

"Look, i won't tell anyone about what you...thing's are and i won't tell anybody about this place." i said folding my arms.

He shook his head.

"If you don't take me home, you will be a kidnapper!!" i said.

He shook his head again.

He turned around and started for the door.

I was gonna say something else until i heard a small growl escape his lips.

I backed away.

"I don't want to hurt you Janie, so be a good girl and shut up." he said and disappeared out of the door.

I stood there dazing.

Did he just tell me to shut up? Hmm, attractive, wait, SHUT UP!!

I landed on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

God, I can't fall for him like everyone else, he's a jerk who fuckin kidnapped me!!

BRENDON'S POV

I walked down the hall way mad, sad, and confused.

Why did she kiss me then? This make's no sense, i thought she like's me too, i guess not. God, the only girl for me is mad at me and i'm mad at myself for telling her to shut up. I don't know what to do, she want's to go home but i can't let her, she found our secret city, she cant leave. What's worst is i scared her, again!!! Why the hell did i growl, i mean it wasn't supposed to be toward her, but to me, but she thought i was gonna eat her or something. I AM SOO STUPID!!!

I walked to my room and closed the door.

I stared at my bed, what the hell? How did he get in here?

"Your stupid, you know that?" Lie said.

"How am i stupid?"

He crawled down my bed and up my dresser.

"You won't get Janie if your gonna be nice, she hates nice people."

"Why?"

He stayed quiet.

"She think's nice people are only nice to her because they feel sorry for her."

I sat on my bed listening.

"When she was young, she lost her parent's in a fire, she lost everything that she cared about. She also had a twin brother, but her parent's gave him away when she was 8 year's old. Her friend's parent's would pity her telling her everything will be ok. Janie would block them out, and later on they stopped bothering her, she was taken to an orphanage and was there for 4 months before a couple came to take her away. They tried everything they could to make her happy. Janie would alway's stay in her room, cutting herself to take away her pain. That's when her foster parent's told her she could have a pet, that's when we met. I would try my best to make her happy, get her to laugh, it was harder than you think, at night she would cry in her sleep, saying she doesn't deserve to live. That her life has no meaning. Don't you see? If you hurt her i will kill you, just one bite will do the trick."