the quiet girl who talks to animals 1

Chapter 1

I quickly brushed my hair and let my pet Lie, the black widow rest on my shoulder.

"Are you ok with just sitting on my shoulder all day?" i asked him.

"Yes, Janie, it's boring at home anyway's, going to school would be a perfect thing for me." he said.

"But, what if someone see's you, i can't let that happen." i said folding my arms.

"You'r hair is perfect to camouflage, black goes with black." he said.

"But you have red spots." i protested.

He chuckled.

"I'll hide behind your neck, don't worry ok? Please Janie?"

I sighed.

"Ok, but be careful, if someone comes close, i want you to move behind my neck ok?"

"Ok."

"Good."

I ran downstairs and walked into our kitchen.

My maid, Joy gave me a energy bar.

"Have a wonderful day at school, Janie." she said.

I nodded and got my car keys off the counter and walked to the drive way to find my Suzuki Motorcycle- the ultimate hayabusa sports bike. It is black with red designs. I let Lie crawl into my backpack and i put my helmet on.

I started for my school, which was like 3 miles away.

I love it when my hair flies with the wind and how it feels.

I parked my car into a parking lot at the school building and took off my helmet. Lie got out of my backpack and climbed onto my back and sat on my shoulder, my hair covering him. 

I got stares when i walked up to the building. 

My best friend, Vikky was waiting for me at my locker.

Vikky know's my ability to talk to animals, we never keep's secret's from each other.

"Hey!" she greeted me with a big hug.

"Hey, what's up?"

"New guy." she squealed.

Yup you guessed it, my best friend is a gossiper.

I shrugged, not caring.

She pouted.

"Aren't you going to ask me who?" she said while i punched in my locker combination.

"Yeah, sure." i said.

 "OK, well i heard he was H.O.T.!!!" she said.

I laughed.

"Ok, what else is new?" i asked putting my backpack in my locker and took out my English folder and walked down the hall way with Vikky.

She shrugged.

"That's it, you think i might have a chance with him?" she asked, don't think she's not pretty or anything, she's really pretty, everyone would stop and stare at her all the time.

"Probably, the guy would be blind if he doesn't notice you." i said, we both entered our first period class.

We took a seat.

"Janie?" Lie whispered into my ear.

"Hmm?"

"...never mind, it's gone now." he said.