the quiet girl who talks to animals 16

I'm sooo sorry I haven't been uploading sooner, so to make up to all my fans I'm gonna upload another chapter and I promise I'll make sure to upload sooner next time. 

So here it is, chapter 16

Chapter 16

I was holding the phone far away from my right ear. Vikky was yelling in the phone and wont stop bickering about how the pack just marched into her house and tied her up to a chair and forced her to tell them where I was hiding. 

"It's fine, Vikky," I said after a while.

"NO IT'S NOT!! WHERE ARE YOU, I'LL COME GET YOU!" she said. I heard Brendon chuckle and I smacked him in the arm. He pouted and laid down behind me while rubbing my back.

"No, Vikky, I'm fine no worries, and don't worry they were just my friends who were just worried about my safety," I said into the phone.

"Really? Well, they should have knocked!" she said and I could hear her huff. I chuckled to myself and Brendon pulled me down ontop of him. I gave him a glare but was then distracted by Vikky's voice.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Uh, I don't know let me ask," I said.

"Brendon, where are we?"

He shrugged. I sighed.

"Well, I don't know, why don't we meet you in France," I said.

"Wait...are you going there for-"

"Shh!" I said and gave Brendon a smile when I spotted him staring at me. 

"Well, fine, OK," she said.

We talked for a little while longer until she had to leave to pack her things.

We both hung and I sighed closing my eyes for a bit. Brendon moved from under me and lifted me up bridal style. My eyes shot open and I gave him a look. He smiled down at me and walked us both to the bed. He laid me down while I still watched him. 

"You should sleep," he said. I nodded and turned to my side yawning at the moment. I could feel Brendons warm fingers stroke my neck making me shiver again.  I sighed and pulled his arm down toward me. I could feel him get under the cover's and wrapping his arms around me.

For a minute or so, I listened to him breathe in and out then slowly I fell to a peaceful sleep.

~~The chapter is not over yet!!!~~

When I woke the next morning I could feel the early sun shine into the window and hitting me with its rays. I turned around to avoid it. Brendon was in bed with me still sleeping soundlessly. I snuggled closer to him and dug my face into his chest. God, I must really have fallen for him..I wonder if that should be a good thing, I mean, I don't even know him that much at all. But this feeling, so amazing, I can't pull away, he just feels so warm... 

Brendon shifted but he pulled me with him so now I'm ontop of him. His eyes were still closed but a smug smile was on his lips. I put both my hands on his cheeks and shook his head. I laughed when his eyes opened and he looked like a fish. He grabbed my arms and gently pulled them away from his face. He let out a happy sigh and smiled up at me. 

"What are you smiling about?" I asked him. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist. He stared at me while I looked outside the window and watched as a bird laid in its nest. I smiled when I saw small little baby birds chirping uncontrobably. I laid my head on Brendon's chest and let out a tired sigh. Brendon put a hand on my back. 

Why...why do I feel so warm and hole when I'm with him..is this what it means about mates? Is it really that strong and you can't avoid it? If that is true then I guess I'll deal with it...

I wrapped my arms around Brendon's neck and looked up at him, resting my chin on his chest. He started down at me as well and I could feel so many emotions in them. I smiled. What beautiful eyes and lips of wonder, god I want to kiss them right now. 

I rested one of my hands on his cheek again. Then my phone started playing 'What Are Words' by Chris Medina. I got up to get it but really I wanted to ignore it so I could spend more time with Brendon but it would probably Vikky.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey," Roy said in the other line. My breath stopped, why is he calling? Then I remembered. We kissed..

"Hello? Janie?" Roy said a little concern in his voice.

"U-Uh yeah, I'm here," I said quietly.

"I was worried..." he said. 

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"So, where are you?" he asked.

"Um.." I looked back at Brendon, he had his eyes closed again. I smiled at how lovingly he looked.

"Janie?" Roy cut off my drooling all over Brendon.

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry but I won't be able to come to work for a while so uh, yeah, I have to go, talk to you later," I said quickly and hung up before he could say anything.

I walked over to Brendon again and laid down next to him. He turned over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He placed an innocent kiss on my forehead and sighed.

"That ring tone..." he said.

"Hm?"

"That ring tone.." he said again.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked him looking up at his face.

"What's it called?" 

I smiled.

"What Are Words by Chris Medina, why you asking?" I asked him. He shook his head and pulled me even closer to him, a small smile on his lips again.

"I thought so, it's my favorite song when I was little and my grandma would play it for me, I didn't expect you listening to something like this.." he said. I smiled and got up. Brendon frowned when I left his arms. 

"Come on, lets go," I said pulling him up from the bed. He pouted but obeyed anyways. 

~~Still not over yet!!~~

I found out that everyone went on except for Jasen, Beckie, and Ian. We all got into the car and Brendon started driving again. I was holding Brendon's hand while his other was on the steering wheel. Beckie smiled at us. 

"I hear wedding bells!!" Beckie said. I rolled my eyes at her and glanced at Brendon. He was smiling happily while squeazing my hand. I gave him a peck on the cheek.  He smiled and gave me a loving smile.

Now my heart is complete.

__

THE STORY IS NOT OVER!!!

There are still more to come so please wait until I get it uploaded, thanks for reading everyone!! 

ILY!!!

xD

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!