the quiet girl who talks to animals 17

Chapter 17

Brendon watched me as I examined my treasures. More than anything, I don't want to leave them behind but I don't need them anymore, my treasures... 

Jasen put a hand on my shoulder. Beckie watched us while carrying Ian in her arms. She gave me a reassuring smile.

I let out a heavy sigh and held them in my hands once more before leaving them behind.

"You don't have to leave them," Brendon said grabbing my free hand and squeazed it. I shook my head and smiled at him. 

"I don't need them anymore though, cause I know you'll be there for me," I said to him while leaning against him. He smiled and hugged me from the side.

"Just keep them as a reminder," he said looking into my eyes. I thought about it and put them back into my bag. 

"OK, but remember, this was your idea," I said smiling up at him while giving him a sweet kiss. He smiled back and squeazed my waist.

"OK, well, lets go find the others," he said nodding at Jasen and we started walking again.

We now just arrived at France and the place was beautiful as ever. The only problem is, the pack got separated when we were unpacking our stuff at a expensive hotel that Brendon assured me that we have enough money to stay for about 5 weeks tops. I told him that I could pay for it but he insisted that he should.  

When Brendon and I found our room we walked in, I went straight to the bed and plopped down, tired as ever. Brendon laid down next to me and strocked my hair. I smiled and moved away from him just to tease him. He pouted and moved closer and pulled me to his chest. 

After a while Brendon started to speak. "Babe?"

I slightly opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Yes?" 

"Can you tell me why we're going to France?" he looked down at me when he said that. I kept quiet for a bit before I sighed and got up, Brendon followed my lead. I looked out of the window and up at the starry sky. "I haven't been truthful about some things..." I began letting my head hang in shame. Brendon lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes. "You know you can tell me.." he whispered. I got out of his grasp and shook my head. "It really doesn't concern you anyways, it's between me and Jasen," I said with venom. 

"...Does Jasen know?" he asked still saying it quietly. I let my eyes land on the door and sighed. "No...but until I can tell him why we're here for, lets just enjoy it alright?" I said smiling at him. He stared at me for a while more until nodding and smiling back at me.

~

Anothony's POV

"MOVE YOUR FAT ASS!!!" Tonya screamed at Edgar and pushing him closer to the window in the car. "WHY DON'T YOU MOVE!!!" Edgar shot back and pushed her closer to the window. I shook my head and looked in the rear view mirror at them. "You two shut the hell up!!" Kim screamed at them. They immediatly shut up and looked out their own windows. "I can't believe that hot chick got away so easily..." Edgar said. Tonya rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. 

"Why.." I turned my attention to Kim and saw her stare at the data of Janie. "Why can't I figure it out!!" she yelled throwing the paper into the back seat which Edgar caught, he stared lovingly at Janie in the picture. "PETIFILE!!" Tonya yelled into his ear. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!! I'M HER FUCKING AGE!!" he yelled back at her. "WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET!!" I said turning around. They became wide eyed and pointed in front of me.  I turned back to the road and saw a girl walk infront of our car. I tried to stop, but I wasn't in time. The girls were screaming while Edgar looked pale. We all got out of the car to see if the girl is ok. We gasped when we saw who it was....Janie...

~

Janie's POV

While everyone is still sleeping in the hotel, I got up from the bed and headed for the restroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and let out a big sigh. My phone started playing 'What Are Words' and I picked it up quickly. I answered it. "Hello?" "JANIE!! We're you sleeping?" Vikky said excitely. "No, I woke up 2 minutes after you called me, whats up?" "Oh, well, you gotta tell me where your going next so I could have a head start, know what I mean?" I smiled and told her where next and we both said our good-byes and hung up. I sighed and rubbed my cheeks with my hands. "I need a mocha," I muttered to myself. I went back into Brendon and my hotel room and saw that the sun has already set. I got dressed into a t-shirt and short shorts and tip toed out of our hotel room and toward the lobby. I stopped mid-way and looked out the lobby window and saw a Starbucks right across from us and I beamed. I love Starbucks coffee. I started walking out of the hotel and toward starbucks. Without looking, I started walking across a road without a care. And before I knew it, I could see a familiar face...actually 4 familiar faces...then everything just stopped..have I just gone to heaven?...Lets hope its wonderful...

__

so sorry it took so long to upload..I hope you guys like it..the storys is about to come to its end very soon, please look forward to it. :)