bonus chapter

"Okay but what if your dad and brothers and shit even your uncles kill me G, can we do this a different time?" Leo asked basically begging for me not to introduce him

"Okay but what if your dad and brothers and shit even your uncles kill me G, can we do this a different time?" Leo asked basically begging for me not to introduce him. "Hush they said they wanted to meet you, you'll do fine trust me" I said patting his back in reassurance. He's definitely going to die when I walk in this house I thought as I sighed quietly.

I took a deep breathe and pulled him up next to me before walking into the house. My family wanted to meet him over dinner and learn about him, which sounded like a good idea until I actually thought about it. Emilio threatened to kill anyone who I bring home and my father agreed, the only reason he's here right now is because mom said she would kill them herself if they did anything to him.

I was met with my fathers glaring eyes not on me but on the figure who happened to be Leo behind me. My mother pushed passed my father and welcomed Leo with a hug, "Welcome tesoro." Leo walked up to shake my fathers hand after pulling away and greeting my mother only to be met with air for a brief moment. "Name?", dad didn't take the daring look off of his face waiting for Leo to respond, "Leodonis sir."

I gave Leo a tour of the house before dinner because it wasn't done yet, still not running into Emilio I know dad invited everyone to the dinner for first impressions. "Do you think he likes me?", I looked at him pulling him into a hug, "Even though he has 50 shades of murder on his face, that firm handshake and confidence might have sealed the deal if you honestly ask me."

Dinner finished earlier than expected and it was show time, Leodonis and I walked down stairs only to be met with not one murderous glare but 6 and one wasn't my fathers anymore. Dad sat there with a smirk on his face before getting smacked in the shoulder by my mother. I scanned the table before realizing that me and his seats weren't next to each other but that there was a seat next to my mother and in between all of my male relatives.

Walking over to the seat by all my relatives I was stopped by that annoying ass voice of my fathers, "Gianna that seat is not yours, please come take a seat next to your mother." I rolled my eyes before replying back "Dad are you serious right now?"causing Emilio to snicker, "Deadly, now sit down."

As I sat down next to my mother furious on how they set my poor boyfriend up, I soon noticed I wasn't the only one upset about it. I heard my mom mumbling cuss words along the lines of, "What the hell is wrong with you Giovanni, I expect you to do this exact same thing when your son brings home someone and if you don't, you and him will sleep in the basement for a month with no food." I laughed quietly before being met with dads eyes.

"So Leodonis I hear you think you got a shot with my niece over here", uncle Rod said patting Leo's shoulder. Leo didn't tense but replied respectfully, "If all you guys are okay with it, I do indeed think I have a chance" muffled laugher came from Rico as he said, "A chance my ass fucker, there's no way in hel-"

"Zip it all of you now" My mom said rubbing my leg under the table before Maria and Violette started passing out the food onto the table. Instantly the smell of risotto alla milanese filled my nose. "Thank you", I thanked mom and the girls. Apparently Violette used to be the cook but then mom started cooking and let Violette just retire which she was probably a good cook but she has nothing on mom.

"So leo how old are you?", mom asked breaking the silence whilst I took a bite of my food looking up. "17 just like Gianna just a month older ma'am." Mom smiled nodding before introducing everyone.

When she was finished Leo and I made eye contact before smiling at each other but were cut off when we heard a tap on the table. There sat Emilio and Rico tapping their guns on the table looking at us. Everything happened so quick after this, mom getting up dragging both of them out of the room before walking back in with them 5 minutes later.

"Sorry gentlemen excuse me for that." I shook my head out of utter embarrassment. "Desert anyone?" mom asked and everyone spoke up saying, "yes." As soon as she left the room I threw 2 daggers across the table simultaneously aiming at Rico and my idiotic brother nipping Emilio's ear. "Ha bitch" I said before being scolded by my father I forgot was there. "Gianna watch your mouth and good aim" He said before smiling at me.

"Thank you for coming Leodonis it was a blessing having you in our house we hope to see you again." Mom said pulling him into another hug. He shook my fathers hand, and dad flashed me a slight smile quickly then hid it when Leo looked at him. "I'll walk you out." I said turning only to be cut off, "No I got it Gia." My father was now waking Leo out the door, well there goes my goodbye kiss.

"Im going to bed", I walked up toward the stairs hearing my mom scream: "I love you and i'm sorry ."

Will I ever have a normal life?

Hey bestiesss how are you guys doing? It's almost fucking christmas and let's pray my tbr to my mother has been bought. Did you guys enjoy the bonus chapter? It made me miss this book so much I wanted to do a spin off of the kids but idkkkkk, anyways don't forget to comment and vote xoxo

MERRY FUCKING EARLY CHRISTMAS 🎅🏽