21

authors note- I seen someone ask who demetri is and he is another mafia leader- you will find out more!!
okay yeah i know it's 4 months later but i've been seeing like "that's rape or cnc" please not in this case😭 aless is okay with these things she's comfortable enough that's why when she woke up she wasn't mad it was like a "suprise" yk? NOT RAPE😭🤝

authors note- I seen someone ask who demetri is and he is another mafia leader- you will find out more!!okay yeah i know it's 4 months later but i've been seeing like "that's rape or cnc" please not in this case😭 aless is okay with these things s...

I woke up to Aless sleeping on my bare chest, remembering how we ended things last night. I'm happy she didn't just push me away like she used to.

I peer down to see her tits out from the blanket.

"fuck"

I slide down catching her boob into my mouth and slowly started sucking it. She still wasn't waking up which was great so I slowly slid my head down to her center and it was already soaked.

Slowly breathing over her lace underwear I placed soft kisses along her thighs causing her to move but she still didn't wake up. Slipping down her panties I placed my tongue down and started soaking up all her taste.

She woke up.

She threw her head back in pleasure which caused my dominate side to not want to stop. I continued going until she couldn't take it anymore and even then I still didn't stop.

"Gio I can't.." she screamed out and I laughed against her.

I didn't respond I just continued going sliding my fingers in until I made her cum all over me.

"Aless I think I love you too."

When I said that I got up and went to the bathroom to grab a warm rag and wiped her off. She still hasn't said a word just clearly out of breath and once I got her cleaned up I threw on a suit and left for a meeting.

I think I fell back asleep it's now 11pm

I think I fell back asleep it's now 11pm. Gio knew how to drive me and my body insane over and over again. He even cleaned me up.