25

"No your not coming in" I said to Giovanni on the other side of the door

"No your not coming in" I said to Giovanni on the other side of the door. Before he even replied my door flew open, "well then i'll let myself in". There he stood right in front of me staring down on my lone figure.

"You know you pissed me off tonight Alessia." What the hell did I even do.. wait never mind.

"What are you mad he made me feel good?" I wanted to test him today, I knew I wouldn't end up in a good place but I wanted to see what he would do.

He inched closer and closer to me grabbing my hips and yanking them towards his.

He quickly pulled up my dress, and slid my panties off. Thank god I wore cute ones.

Before I knew it he threw me on to the bed and slammed inside of me. "Did he make you feel good like this? Huh Alessia? Your my slut and no one else's correct?"

"Yes sir" I replied barley loud enough so he probably didn't hear me. I was being fucked into oblivion... I couldn't breathe.

"good girl"

(1 month later)

"I want her to be my wife, like I love her crazy ass I can't see myself without her

"I want her to be my wife, like I love her crazy ass I can't see myself without her." I said to Adrian who didn't seem shocked.

"Well she's already my wife but if you really feel that way marry the lady."

"I can't we aren't even dating"

"Why do you have to follow society's rules, you don't follow anything else, fuck dating marry her before I do." Adrian was right but I don't think she will even say yes because she's a pain in the ass and will make me date her first.

Giovanni: Stacy come over asap

Stacy: why

Giovanni: just get your ass over here cagna

Stacy: fuck you but on my way. 🖕🏽

   Alessia wasn't home she was out getting me and her brother food so this was the perfect opportunity to ask Stacy about this situation.

I heard the front door swing open and watched Stacy walk in flicking me off right way.

"What, where is Alessia"

"She's gone but I have to talk to you."

"Please don't tell me you cheated because I actually kinda liked you and I don't want to have to murder you right now."

"Haha shut the fuck up, no I wanna marry your best friend." I stuttered when I said that and the whole room went silent. "YOU WHAT?" Stacy was practically screaming jumping up and down right now. dramatic

"OH MY GOSH I HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN"

Great because I had no fucking clue on how to plan this or what kind of wedding she would want because we've never even talked about it.

I got her a ring already even though I never said anything to anyone. I had seen one that looked perfect for her it was big but wasn't too big. $10,000 worth of diamonds but she would be happy with a fucking ring pop.

"I got the ring"

"What let me see oh my gosh she's going to flip."

I pulled the ring out of my pocket and showed it to Stacy and her mouth and eyes went wide.

"HOLY SHIT"

"Do you think she will like it? I asked nervously because if she didn't I was screwed literally.

Me and Stacy just sat there catching up and she was telling me story's and interesting things about Aless. Until Adrian walked in and she suddenly got quiet.

"Stacy?" Adrian asked, I never knew he knew her. Stacy didn't say anything back she just got quiet and nervous.

"Stacy" Adrian got sterner but he didn't get mad more like impatient. "Yes" she finally responded looking up at Adrian, he smiled. he fucking smiled at a female?

"What am I missing here?" They didn't seem bothered by me but just focused on each other like they couldn't pull their eyes away.

Adrian walked up to her pulling her into a hug, "fuck I missed you" wait what. "can someone answer me", I interrupted.

"Why did you leave?" Stacy asked and Adrian gripped around her tighter.

"I had to, to keep you safe."

"I missed you"

"I missed you too baby"

"BABY!?" what the fuck they both turned their heads around quickly snapping me out of my confusion. Stacy rolled her eyes when Adrian winked at me. "We dated-" oh shit I didn't see that coming.

this is a really short chapter guys and i'm sorry for that, but i'll try to make the next a double update! oh and sorry you got robbed
don't forget to comment and vote xoxo
twitter: brattpostedthat