28

Today is the day

Today is the day. The day I ask her to be my wife. My mind is clouded i've been planning this for weeks, I just hope it goes right. I woke up at 5 am this morning so I could get a head start for this day ahead of us.

I woke up to the blistering sun shining on my face through the blinds

I woke up to the blistering sun shining on my face through the blinds. The area next to me was cold and empty, it was only 7 am where could this man be? Just as I reached for my phone on the nightstand something light fell off of it. I rolled over on the bed to see what fell off and seen a note on the floor.

I bent down to pick it up while my whole torso hung off of the bed. I crashed down onto the floor, it felt like I went down in slow motion. fuck that hurt

I picked up the note still groaning in pain i'm pretty confident I may die but it's okay. "Good morning bellissima, I hope you slept good because you have a long day ahead of you. Go eat and take a shower and then take a trip to the first place we met. I love you"

What did this dude have in mind and why the first place we met. Wait- I don't think I ever even quit I just stopped showing up ... well.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower before this little adventure I was going to take. I just threw my hair into a pony tail and put on a tan trench coat with tan pants and a black shirt. Couldn't forget the Gucci belt. I walked down the stairs and my mom and dad stood around the island and there was breakfast in front of them. Like a lot of breakfast , it was a feast that I was going to kill.

After I finished devouring all of that damn food I left the house. I was exited and I wanted to see what was going on. I got into my r8 and sped off to the bar, it wasn't that far but shit it wasn't close. I don't know how I used to do this everyday for a small amount of money.

When I got to the bar and walked in Giovanni wasn't even here. I walked up to the hostess and asked if she seen a tall man, black hair, and yay high, I signaled with my hands. "I have you just missed him 10 minutes ago he told me to give you this." The hostess handed me another note sheet giving me and warm smile.

"Hi baby, now that you found me well not me but this note I want you to go to the place we had our very first dance. I love you piccola."

I rushed out of the door and sped down the street now caring who was in the way. Excitement filled my veins, I don't even know what I should be looking forwards to but I can't wait.

I arrived at the mansion and there was no one in sight. The cold air smacked my face as I walked up to the closed front door and yet again there was another note.

"Haha missed me again slow ass, now go to 3408 Waterville street. Be safe <3"

Alessia: where the hell are you sending me?

Alessia: Giovanni answer me

Alessia: please don't tell me your gonna murder me, if so then goodluck charlie

Alessia: I hope you know i'm not going to speak to you ever again.

I texted him for what felt like 29 minutes and still now reply. After 1 hour of driving I finally reached this place and it looked like a park. It was a big plot of land and I seen him, I seen Gio. He stood in a huge pile of flowers by some water. What was he doing in the middle of no where.

 I walked over to him as fast as my fat ass could go

I walked over to him as fast as my fat ass could go. "Giovanni what are you doing out here?" I asked but he stood there silent. He looked nervous as hell, he was very fidgety and if I had to guess he was going to tell me he was pregnant. "are you pregnant? please don't tell me it's mine i'm not ready!" I was pleading to him while my knees were on the ground.

"Alessia get up" he said letting out a soft laugh. He grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it looking back up at me. He spun me around and covered my eyes. "Keep your eyes closed principessa I'll tell you when to open them." He removed his hands off of my eyes and went silent. "Turn around and open them" he was on one knee.

"Alessia Mattia Romano i've been waiting for this day ever since I met you. I never would've seen myself here in a million years if it wasn't for you. I never knew how to love before you besides for my sister but then I lost her and I lost all hope. You changed my life for the better. You are the strongest woman i've ever met and the looks you carry, damn girl. I want a future with you, I want kids with you, and I want to take away any pain you've ever had in your life. Your a pain in my ass but I wouldn't trade you for anything. I want you to know you will always be safe in my hands, I won't let any soul touch you and so help me God if they do-. But anyways I uh-uh- Will you marry me?"

Did he just? "HOLY FUCK YES YES" I jumped into his arms placing kisses on every place I seen. "Really?" did he really just ask that? "YES OF COURSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." He pulled me up onto him so now I was straddling him still never pulling my lips off of his face.

"I love you so much Mrs Luca" why does that sound so hot?

"I love you more Mr Luca"

sheeshhhhhhhh i hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to comment and vote xoxo
twitter: brattpostedthat