38

As I spoke in my office about what the plan was tomorrow I heard a knock on my door

As I spoke in my office about what the plan was tomorrow I heard a knock on my door. "Come in", I internally rolled my eyes because I don't have the time for anymore bad news but Aless walked in.

She peered at the 6'4 man next to me eyeing him down suspiciously. I let out a low chuckle before replying to the short ass intimidating woman in front of me, "Baby this is Callan, a very good friend of mine."

"Callan this is Alessia as you already know." Alessia didn't take her ruthless glare off of him and walked over to me sitting on my lap.

"Hello Alessia, how are you doing?" Callan walked up to her trying to shake her hand but she just looked at his hand like a piece of meet before actually shaking it. "Oh you got a fiesty one." Callan laughed taking a seat on the couch.

"Tell me about it." That earned a smack to the chest and me dramatically fake crying from the excruciating pain.

"Me and Callan were just talking about what's going down tomorrow, he will be attending me on this mission to take Hiram down once and for all."

Aless moved her eyes off of me and looked in his direction squinting her eyes. "If he gets hurt at all, even one tiny scratch i'm cutting your balls off", She scoffed.

"Yes ma'am"

I just sat there shaking my head at the craziness of this woman. "Callan may I have a word with Alessia for a minute," I uttered rolling my eyes when she kept poking me and moving her eyes between me and him.

He slowly got up from his seat leaving his glass of cognac on the table and left the room.

"Yes I trust him Alessia."

"Well sorry, you guys are so damn close and i've never even met the man." She rolled her eyes hopping off of my lap. "I grew up with him, his dad and mine were best friends apparently and mom made sure me and him stayed close before you know what. He's like a brother to me, you can trust him." I slowly traced my finger around my drink before setting it down on my desk.

"Can you please stop threatening the poor man also gattina." I nearly begged her pleading mercy.

All I got was an eye roll and a shrug before she left the room.

The door opened and Callan walked in again so we could finish our conversation about what was going to go down.

I planned on keeping Rodriguez here with a couple other guards to watch over Alessia, while I took Adrian and all of the rest with me. I was simply only taking Adrian because of how much of a killer he was but i'm definitely not prepared for his bullshit.

I contemplated taking Stacy for extra help to be a lookout but Aless threatened to kill me if I put Stacy into the mess.

Our plan was in set and it was to scout out the airport tonight and stay there to be ready. We know Hiram's men will get there early for the attack. They got word that we were supposed to board the plan at 6:00 pm sharp so i'm guessing they will show up around 3:00 pm.

Callan was going to go in with Hiram being friends acting as if he was planning to kill Alessia also. That was our benefit; Hiram didn't know that I knew Callan. But Hiram and Callan were good associates and Callan went in saying that he had a bone to pick with me because of how I fucked up his shipments and wants to get back.

When Hiram got back to him he was ecstatic that he would have help on killing her. I found it hilarious that a "strong" ass grown man could get played so easily.

After we finished talking we left my office and strided into the kitchen to call a meeting.

I rolled my eyes in embarrassment when I see all my men gathered in the living room with Alessia and Stacy watching Toy Story.

I cleared my throat which got their attention and they all immediately hopped up out of their seats trying not to look embarrassed.

"Sala riunioni ora" I walked over to Alessia while they all left the room in a hurry to give her and the baby a kiss. Then I called her father and brother making sure that they were in this meeting to.

When we got back into the meeting room it was silent, no one besides 4 people knew about what was said.

So as I took my seat and gave them all a warning look. "We have intel that Hiram is planning to kidnap and assassinate Alessia tomorrow." When I said that everyone was now on the edge of their seats with anger growing in their eyes.

"What the fuck do you mean they are trying to kill her" One of them spoke up before immediately quieting when he seen my pissed glare on him.

"We have a plan to stop it, we have postponed the honeymoon and will take action tonight." I need Rodriguez, Mikey, Matteo, Jose, and- I pointed to 10 other people,- to stay here and watch guard over Alessia. And Dío so help me if she gets hurt I will have more blood on my hands." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"The rest of you guys get armed and ready, and get fucking comfortable we will be staying the night at an airport. I need every gun you can fit on you and pop some fucking xanax if you have to because you are not going to be sleeping tonight." Everyone stood up making their way out of the room besides Alessia's father and brother.

"Figlio we need to end this now." Her dad said walking up to me with worry in his eyes while Sant was silent.

"We will"

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND PUT YA BIG GIRL PANTS ON BESTIES XOXO