44

7 months pregnant

7 months pregnant.

I threw on the longest sundress I owned which was a lavender color."Gio would black, brown, or white sandals go better with this dress?" Today we are finding out the gender of the baby, and usually you hear people saying that they can feel that it's such and such but right now I have no fucking clue.

"White sandals baby" I heard him shout from the bathroom. I don't care what the gender is i'm just happy i'm actually having a baby. Giovanni was freaking out more than me, he was convinced it was a girl.

"Hurry up we are going to be late to our own event." I said grabbing my purse off of the bedside table. He finally walked out of the bathroom in a navy blue suit and brown leather shoes . "I told you the brown shoes would go better with that" he scowled at me. He wore his black ones everywhere and he was mad that I told him differently this time.

"Maybe we almost wouldn't be late if you didn't hog the bathroom for 2 hours and would let me get ready ma'am."

This gender reveal was planned out by everyone, we all threw our ideas together. The only people who knew what the gender was, were Adrian and Stacy.

Our plan was very unique you could say... we would have those two with fake guns shooting each other, and when they shot each-other the "bullet" inside would show the color; but only one of them had a color in it.

Of course Gio and I were the last people to show up, "this is so embarrassing Giovanni." I said slightly smacking him in the chest.

We walked in and everyone was seated already eating food. "You guys need to try these damn meatballs," Rod walked up to us shoving meatballs down his throat. I chucked and we moved on to greeting everyone.

After making it through most people we were engaging in a conversation with some of Giovanni's old friends and I turned to see someone walking in. Someone whom i've never seen before, he was a tall slender old man.

I nudged Gio on the shoulder trying to get him attention, "Gio baby who is that?" I said nodding my head in the direction of the man coming in. And in that moment it looked like Giovanni's whole world stopped in front of him.

I watched him walk up to the man very slowly like he was still in disbelief. I couldn't read if the emotion on his face was happy or mad at the moment. I followed him with every step until we family reached the old man; he was adorable, but when I looked over Giovanni had tears in his eyes.

"Nonno," he said pulling the now crying old man into a hug. I thought his whole family was gone? He has a grandpa? "I see your doing good son, and i'm proud that you are doing so much better than your father."

"I missed you so much" Gio said patting him on the back then pulling away. "This is Alessia, my wife."

The sweet man looked in my direction sending me a wide smile after looking at me and my belly and pulled me into a hug. "Hi sweetheart, your name sound so familiar I just don't know where from." He said pulling away trying to think.

"She's heir of the Mortale Mafia if that helps." Gio said flashing him a small smile. "Oh my goodness Alesies granddaughter! Your Grandpa was my best friend." My grandpa was gone now but he's where I got my name, my father wanted to keep his name in the family somewhere; but then my father and grandpa had a hard time fully of disputes over trying to have an alliance with Giovanni's mafia.

"It's really nice to meet you sir." I said smiling at him. "And who do we have here," He said flashing his eyes down to my stomach.

"That's what we are going to figure out today old man, i'm happy you showed up." Gio said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Ladies and Gentlemen can we have your attention, we are about to start with the gender reveal! Can we have Giovanni and Alessia to the front please." Stacy said over the microphone before walking back to Adrian, pulling out a gun.

Me and Gio walked up to the front now feeling everyone's gaze on us and I was beyond nervous. "We are about to find out what are baby is mia cara are you exited?" He whispered into my ear before squeezing my hand. "Yes very exited, I can't wait to finally decorate!!" I exclaimed.

Buying the clothes and decorating the room sounded 10x more fun when I knew I didn't have to lift a single hand in the process.

"Is everyone ready!!" Adrian yelled at the top of his lungs gaining shouting "yes's" from the crowd.

"1....." my anticipation grew, "2......3.." and that's when semi loud popping noises sprung out in the air.

I can't fucking believe my eyes. Me and Giovanni both looked at each other in absolute aw and confusion. Adrian had pink powder on him and Stacy had blue powder on her.

"Relax the baby is probably just genderfluid." Rodriguez came up behind us laughing trying to calm us down. "TWINS!" Stacy and Adrian both yelled over the mic. My heart dropped to my ass.

"OH MY GOODNESS, TWO?" I yelled in Giovanni's direction with the biggest smile on my face. He returned it even more exited jumping up and down.

"How did we get so lucky." He whispered in my ear before all of his men and my friends walked up giving us congratulations and hugs.

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo
only 2 more chapters after this☹️