36

Hey guys so as you see I added on 5 more chapters because I changed my original plan for the end of the story so put ya big girl pants on woot woot... anyways-  listen to the song up top and play it when she walks down the isle!!

"Amore Mío you look beautiful are you ready?" Mama asked me while fixing my hair

"Amore Mío you look beautiful are you ready?" Mama asked me while fixing my hair. This morning had been long Stacy and mom hired personal hair stylist and nail artist to come to the house. "Yes i'm ready mama."

I loved the dress I had on, I went to 40 different stores it felt like just to find the right one. I seen this one and fell in love, the only downside was I had to get it a little bigger because of my stomach which was fine.

Everyone fell in love with this dress at first sight, I couldn't wait for Giovanni to see me in it

Everyone fell in love with this dress at first sight, I couldn't wait for Giovanni to see me in it. Me and Gio agreed to not have any bridesmaids or grooms only one of each, a best man and one bridesmaid. I was going to have stacy and he was going to have Rodriguez. We made Adrian the ring bear cause he threw a fit he wasn't the best man like Rodriguez. Gio agreed after like 2 minutes because he had no say in the matter basically because Adrian was flipping the fuck out all night.

I snapped out of my thoughts on how I looked when Stacy walked into the room. Here we go... she was crying. "Stacy stop" I said walking up to her to hug her. "I can't, I always thought you would die a virgin I'm so proud." I literally hate her

We pulled away after a couple seconds because hugging each other just felt weird to us. I looked back into the mirror admiring myself. Stacy finished getting ready and so did my mom. We heard Samson knock on the other side of the door telling us it was time.

I got the venue of my dreams, it was outside with trees and flowers with fairy lights. I was blown away when I first seen it because i've never talked to Gio about it, and I didn't want to bring it up because that would be doing a lot. Stacy probably told him but i'm definitely not mad at it.

My nerves were now flooding back to me and I was getting anxious. Walking down a isle with people staring at you didn't sound fun. My palms were getting clammy and I felt my face heating up. Now is not the time.

I walked to the front of the doors and was met with my dad. He had on an all black suit with a white shirt underneath. He grabbed my hand and kiss my forehead before turning to the door. "You look beautiful" I heard his voice come out weary, like he was about to cry. "Don't cry papa, thank you and you don't look to bad yourself." We had Adora be the flower girl and she squealed the whole time.

I heard the music start to play and it was turning page. Me and Stacy spent all night on this damn playlist.

The doors slowly opened and reveled a whole bunch of who the chairs filled with people. There was like 3,000 people here and I was not exaggerating, I barley knew half of these people.

My father squeezed my hand and we started to walk. The isle was full of white roses and there was a couple of spots where they were in mountains.

I tried so hard not to make eye contact but all of that nervousness went away when I looked up and seen Giovanni. His attention was on me he forgot about everyone else in the room.

We finally reached the alter and I was finally reunited with Gio. We made eye contact and he was crying. "Are you going soft on me Luca?" I asked trying to not let my tears fall down but I couldn't hold back anymore when he shook his head and whipped his tear. "You look beautiful."

"Ladies and Gentlemen today we gather Mrs Romano and Mr Luca to be husband and wife. Before we start the ceremony are there any objections?"

I looked over at Giovanni and he was scowling across the room at Adrian who was slowly raising his hand but dropped it when Giovanni brushed his tux and revealed a gun. "Really" I said in a whisper.

"Okay, Do you take Giovanni Luca take Alessia Romano as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

" And do you Alessia Romano take Giovanni Luca as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

At this time Adrian had made his way down the isle and had both of our wedding bands on a pillow.

We both grabbed the rings at the priest's word and slipped them on to each others finger. "I love it." Giovanni smiled at me. I had gotten him an all black wedding band with a gun engraved on the inside.

"By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Gio didn't hesitate on kissing me and pulled me in by my chin and crashed his lips on to mine. The kiss made me feel free and happy.

I looked back at the crowd and seen my family sitting in the front seats. They were all crying including Sant who tried to hide it.

All we hear were muffled fake sobs and we looked over and it was Adrian once again fake crying into his hands.

"I love you Mrs Luca" Gio whispered into my ear pulling my hips into him.

"I love you too Mr Luca"

don't forget to comment and vote xoxo!