4

(fast forward to the weekend)

I don't care about this ball because everyone usually just acted fake around each other and even the couples that were there shared fake love.

A whole bunch of bullshit.

I think i'm gonna get my nails done just for the fuck of it, I slipped on some black leggings and a grey hoodie and slipped out the door.

I went to my normal girl and she always hooks me up I got some red coffin nails.

I still had to go to work today before the ball but I think i'm gonna call off because I know Stacy is going to drag me out the house like every year to get dolled up.

I knew it as soon as I got home she was sitting on my bed on the phone. She immediately hung up as my eyes rolled screaming "BITCH WE ARE GETTING OUR HAIR DONE, I ALREADY MADE THE APPOINTMENT", she shouted.

"why the fuck are you so loud stac damn."

She got up off the bed dragging me down the stairs before I could even speak. She damn near ripped my arm off and my mom and dad just laughed and said "now where are my daughters going?"

"she's dragging me to get my hair done, stop her please" I mouthed while rolling my eyes.

By the time we arrived to the hair salon Paul Mitchell, I decided I didn't just want it styled I want it dyed and cut.

I just went with getting it blacker because why not? I got it trimmed I thought about a cut but I actually liked doing my hair so respectfully no.

She added a slick straight hairstyle to go with my dress and they also did my makeup. I'm not really a makeup wearer so I just went with a slight smoky eye with a natural look.

When I arrived back home both of us looked gorgeous i'm now not mad that she dragged me out the house to do this bullshit.

My father had sent people up to help us get into our dresses and also people to help my mother and brother get ready.

Two girls came up one for me one for stac, she slipped on my red dress and went to pull up my zipper when she damn near pulled my hair out.

It took everything out of me not to smack her but it was an accident plus she didn't have a dick so I wasn't as mad.

I took stac a while to get into her dress cause her ass was way fatter than mine, she jumped all around trying to get up.

"Hey Ales what did bey say? IF YOU DONT JUMP TO PUT JEANS ON BABY YOU DONT FEEL MY PAIN" she stated.

She cracked me up i'm lucky to have such a dumb bitch as my bestie.

We both finished getting ready adding long earrings and our heals. We both strapped out knifes to our legs under our dress and also added a gun on the opposite side.

Better safe than sorry.

When we walked down the stairs we were late already so my mother was complaining. It's ok we are fashionably late.

"I told you to be ready an hour ago now we are an hour late Alessia Mattia." she scolded me.

"mom it's not my fault Stacy couldn't get her ass in the dress."

She chuckled and right when we all opened the door to go outside I caught Stacy roll her eyes. Sebastian was here her damn brother that was her date.

He reached to hold her arm but she jerked away laughing and getting into the car.

Me and Stacy rode in a separate limousine than the rest of the family. We wanted to stop at Nettys to get ice cream before hand.

We were an extra 20 minutes late but who would notice. When we arrived there was a long ass line.

People after people would walk in and the crowd would look then go back to what they were in less than 2 seconds.

It was Stacy and I's turn to walk in and when I approached the bouncer her looked straight at my chest. "My eyes are on my face jackass".

His face turned blush red as I pushed passed him laughing with Stacy until everything went silent.

We both immediately stopped laughing and looked up and everyone's attention was on us. Nervous but not shocked we both looked at each other nodding looking for the bar.

As we walked down the path were everyone made space I caught eyes with Giovanni he was eye fucking me literally.

I quickly rolled my eyes at him walking away bring a smirk up on my face.

When we approached the bar I ran into my ex, Jordan. He's the one who ruined my life and my whole idea of love. He beat me I was one of the strongest women out here and I let him beat me.

It's like when it came to him I was weak and powerless. My mind would come to a balk and I wouldn't fight back.

He laid his hands on me for 2 years before I finally left. No one knows what happened with him besides my mom and Stacy.

He looked up saying "hey gorgeous" trying to cup my hip. It made me uncomfortable but he wouldn't stop he kept pulling me close trying to touch me.

Once again I couldn't fight my mind didn't know how to work around him it's like I was broken.

He kept on going trying to make his move when suddenly he was jerked back by his neck out of no where. My mind is trying to process what was going on when I seen Giovanni dragging him out the room.

I quickly followed not knowing what was going to happen. In the next room Giovanni was beating the shit out of Jordan.

I quickly turned away trying not to remember what just happened as the microphone went off about to announce awards.

An hour later of listening to awards and fake clapping and smiling the best assassin was up.

They called my name up first for best assassin out of all the mafias. I walked up to the stage and smiled and took my award.

I thought everything was over when I heard that there was an auction coming up. They were selling dances with women.

I'll be dammed if they call my name and right when I said that I heard my name.

heyyyy guys this is unedited lowkey was pissed all day that's why this chapter is a little late.but anyways have a great day!

twitter:brattpostedthat