Chapter 30: Special chapter (Jeon Junghyun)

"It's look like you living your best life nowadays hmm?" Junghyun sip his coffee while glancing over his brother.

"Well what can I say my career doing good and I have a perfect husband" Jungkook smile to his brother. It's weekend and Junghyun ask Jungkook to meet him no personal reason he just want to hang out.

"Ahh yes Jimin already retired as your secretary, do you already have a new secretary?" Ask Jungkook to his brother. "Umm about that I have a few candidate but only one caught my  attention I mean his experience and education is pretty good so yeah..he will start working on monday" Junghyun said.

"Hyung you aware that dad always bringing about marriage these day right?" Jungkook said while looking at his brother. "Well yeah he even set me up to meet his friends daughter last week" Junghyun said with straight face. "Really? So how is it going?" Jungkook flash excitement on his face

"Nah..she look fine and pretty but she just not my type don't ask anymore questions" Junghyun sigh. "Ahahahhahaa" Jungkook laugh and Junghyun roll his eyes. "What so funny?" Junghyun ask and Jungkook stop laughing. "Nothing it's just I remember when a girl confess to you when we are on high school and you reject her by saying you like men and then she cried" Jungkook said while holding his laughter from bursting.

" That's terrible memories" Junghyun sigh and look at his watch. "Crap I gotta go I have to do some paper work for meeting tomorrow" Junghyun said and standing from his chair. "Ohh okayy see you around" Jungkook said while smiling. Before Junghyun left thier table he said something to Jungkook.

"Ohh I almost forgot to say...I wasn't lying when I reject the girls who confess to me by saying I like men, I literally in love with someone back then" Junghyun smile and left Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Wait what? Really??" Jungkook trying to remember who his brother friends back on high school but didn't remember any of it.

Junghyun smile while entering his car he remember everything what happen that day before the girls confess to her.

Flashback

Junghyun and Jungkook is very active in sport back then. Jungkook is on basketball team while Junghyun is on volleyball team.

"Okay everyone I hope you all aware that we have a match on this saturday so I hope everyone practice hard" Said  their volleyball team captains. "Alright!!!" Everyone is so excited for the match so they practice hard.

"I'm gonna take a break" Junghyun said while he walk to the bench. "WATCH OUT!" some of Junghyun team shout to the one person who passing their practice places. Junghyun immediately run to him and push him aside. No one get hit by the ball but Junghyun knees got scraps and a blood is starting to running on his leg.

"Oh my god im so sorry...oh my god you bleeding what should I do?" The person in front of him panicking and didn't know what to do. "I'm not dying stop overreacting just bring me to the nurse room" Junghyun said and the person help him get up immediately.

They arrive at the nurse room but no one there. "Ohhh there's no one here wait a second let me get the aid kit" the person help Junghyun to sit on the chair. He comeback with the first aid kit on his hands and began to treat Junghyun wound. "It's gonna be little sting endure it okayy" he said. Junghyun staring at the person in front of him he has brown hair, a big round eyes and small body with a dimple on his left cheeks. "You pretty good at this I see" Junghyun said and the person blush. "Well yeah my mom is doctor and she often teach me about this" he said. "All done..thank you and sorry about earlier" he said while blushing uncontrollably.

"You know what if you saying thanks or apologizing you should look at their face" said Junghyun and he immediately lift his face to facing Junghyun. Junghyun smile at the cuties infront of him. "Come closer It's not like I'm going to eat you" Junghyun said and he move a bit forward towards Junghyun. "May I know your name cuties?" "I uh....my name is hwo in...Kang hwo in" he said with low voice.

"Okay Kang hwo in I don't want to involve with your personal life so If you don't want to answer this it's fine but I'm gonna ask okay" Junghyun said and he nod. "Say...Hwo in I notice that you always come to our practice place whenever we have a practice I wonder if you have any crush towards my teams member?" Junghyun ask and Hwo in startled. "I.....- " Don't worry I'm not making fun of you..plus your face easily can snatch a man you know" Junghyun add and Hwo In blush.

"Well...I do have a crush on someone in the volleyball team members" Hwo I said while looking down. "I'm upset" Junghyun said. "Ehhh??" Hwo in lift his face only to meet Junghyun face. "What I'm trying to say is...." Junghyun bring his hands towards Hwo in neck and pull him closer while whispering "I'm upset if the person you have a crush on is not...me" said Junghyun and Hwo in froze on his spot.

Junghyun smile "If I kiss you right know and you refuse I'm not your crush but if you kiss me back then it's will answering my questions" said Junghyun and pull Hwo in to kiss.

"I-" Hwo in want to talk when a pair of lips land on his lips. He startled at first but then he kiss back and wrapped his hands around Junghyun neck. Junghyun stop the kiss and cupped Hwo in face on his hands. " I literally caught you staring at me everytime you come to watch us" Junghyun said and Hwo in smile shyly

They began to go out after that but suddenly Hwo in said he wanted to broke up because his parents transferring him to another school after they find out about Hwo in and Junghyun. They fight a lot because of that. Junghyun try to beg Hwo in but it's doesn't work. It's causing Junghyun suddenly turn to cold person even with his twin Jungkook and decide to study overseas.

End of flashback

"Sir the new secretary is here to introduce himself" said one of the staff to Junghyun. "Okay tell him to come in and you can go" Said Junghyun.

The room door open slowly and revealing a man around Junghyun ages wearing suits and bowing his head to Junghyun. "Hello sir my name is-" "it's been long time...Hwo in" Junghyun said and the person immediately lift his head. "Junghyun-"

"Is it fun?" Ask Junghyun to Hwo in "what...what do you mean?" Hwo In said while looking down. "Leaving me behind" Junghyun said and his tears automatically flow from his eyes. "Of- of course it's n-not" Hwo in answer while holding back his tears. "So why? Why did you leave me? I ask you the same question back then but you just silenced yourself! You must be enjoying all of this" Junghyun said tears non stop rolling on his cheeks
" I NEVER ENJOY IT! you know how much I love you! I didn't want to tell you the reason back then because I don't want to ruin your image! My classmate  making fun of me being gay! They said you only look at me because you pitying  me! even my parents almost disown me after they found out about you and me! So if i tell you the reason you probably going around beating them! Which is ruining your image and I don't want that to happen! I suffer too you know!" Hwo in burst into tears the tears.

"So that's why I-" Hwo in talk get cut off when a pair of arms pull him into tight hug. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY IMAGE WHEN IT'S COME TO THE PERSON THAT I LOVE THE MOST why did you suffer alone! You should tell me everything don't you trust me!"Junghyun said while hugging Hwo in tightly. "Sorry i really don't know what to do ba-ck then" Hwo in said while hiccuping. Junghyun cupped Hwo in face and wipe his tears. "Hwo in it's doesn't matter anymore past is past now that i found you again I will never let you go promise me you won't leave me again I love you so much you know" Junghyun said while both of their forehead touching each other.

"I promise" Hwo in said while hugging Junghyun tightly. "Hwo in" Junghyun lift Hwo in face and kiss him deeply. He can't believe the person that he love is in his arms again.

                           [Finish]

Helloooo it's been so long hahaha I was reading this story and I come up with the idea for Junghyun so here we go. Thank you everyone for your support 💜🌼

Edit: lmaoooooo the grammar mistake  😭