||Chapter 28||

Everything went smoothly it's been 2 months since the announcement and of course they are many things happen like some fans leave Jungkook  but then many fans support them. To avoid circumstances the managers ask Jimin to move in with Jungkook.

( (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) cuz y not)

Jungkook really thankful that he sign in this agency.

*****Time skip****

Jimin are on his way to cafe when he bump into someone. "I'm so sorry I was- ohh Jin hyung?" Jimin smile. "Woah look who I met it's the almighty Jeon Jungkook boyfriend" Jin said while laughing. Jimin chuckle "How have you been? the last time I met you is at your graduation day at college" Jimin said and Jin smile.

"I'm doing good and I'm currently running a cafe yeah it's pretty cool and also I got a boyfriend" Jin said and smirk. "Woahh I didn't know that you are into a men" Jimin said. Jin laugh " I know right I been straight all the way until I met him" Jin said proudly. "Seriously?! He must be so fine..I wanna see him hyung" Jimin said while Jumping a little.

"Okay then wanna go to my cafe?" Jin said and raise hos eyebrows. "Alright" Jimin said and Jin take Jimin hands and walk. They arrived and Jimin eyes met Taehyung and Suga at their table. "Taetae!" Jimin run to Taehyung and they hugging. "Woahhh Jiminiee...did you miss me because I'm dying missing you" Taehyung said and fake crying making Jimin laugh. "I miss you of course...ohh hi yoongi" Jimin wave to Yoongi.

"Hey..Jimin" Yoongi smile and drink his mocha. "Well well...you guys seems to know each other and that's very good" Jin said while clapping. "Ohh do you remember him Tae it's Jin hyung" Jimin said to Taehyung. "Of course I remember him" Taehyung smile.

"So you is Jimin?" The man with brown hair with a dimple suddenly talk to Jimin. "Yes and you are?" Jimin smile. " Jimin this is Kim Namjoon and he is my boyfriend gorgeous isn't he?" Jin said and they all laugh. "Stop embarrassing me Jin..and ohh Jimin I'm Jungkook bestfriend actually me and Jhope but Jhope is busy today... and he been telling us about you since the beginning" Namjoon said and Jimin blush "Nice to meet you Namjoon hyung" Jimin said and bow.

They continue talking to each other and exachange number

*****Time skip****