||Chapter 9||

Jungkook drive straight to their company but stop in the middle of road. " What am I doing?? Aishhh if i go to company my brothers will get a wrong idea!" Jungkook hit the passenger chair beside him. " There are so many company and Jimin working at our company? I'm trying to get closer to him but he's now my brothers secretary like they will stick around together all times" Jungkook hit his head on the steering

Jungkook go back to his apartment but he not calm at all. Their company is close at 7 pm it's still 7 hours from now it's make Jungkook crazy. " Jimin whyyyyy" Jungkook rolling around his bed

 " Jimin whyyyyy" Jungkook rolling around his bed

820 likes 100 comments

Jhope
- Jungkook wtf!
Babychaa
- omooo😂
Syeon
- Jhope look hilarious 🤣
Jungkookthigh
- what is this supposed to meann? Are you worrying someone or-
DdKook
- Oppa please post a selca🥺

Jungkook sigh and playing a games hoping makes him calm but Jungkook keep losing so he stop.

Junghyun pov

770k likes 450 comments

Jhyunbae
- omgggg so handsome

Pincessally
- you look hott

Canddysie
- How can CEO be this perfect?!!!!!

"smile after posting the pictures and the comments section. I been hearing the handsome words since I'm a kid..no not just me Jungkook also receiving the handsome words since back then but I'm handsome and successful so who's the winner"

Junghyun smirk and glance at Jimin who working so hard on his table. It's his first day but he look so excited doing his works. " Well.. I'm not blaming him i mean he work in the same room with me" Junghyun thought and continue his works

It's 7 P.m and Jimin ready to leave the company. He take his bag to his shoulder and walk to Junghyun table.
" Sir do you need anything? because it's 7p.m already" Jimin smile to his boss. " Uhh well...no but Jimin you going to work using your car or-" ...Junghyun raise his eyebrows. "Ohh I'm taking the bus" Jimin smile again. " Ohh okay.. I'm not being kind okay i just want my secretary made to his home safety so he can work properly..i will send you to your place" Junghyun stand up from his chair and put all the paper on his drawer. " Whatt..no sir it's okay really I'm okay taking a bus..i been taking them like forever now" Jimin scratch his back of neck. " I don't remember asking a question Jimin" Junghyun stare at Jimin with straight face. "Ohh..ahh okay then" Jimin smile and they walk together to the main door.

They arrived at the ground floors about 2 minutes later. " Jim-"..."JIMINIEEEE!" Junghyun talk got cut because Jungkook appears from nowhere. " ohh heii Jungkook..what are you doing here?" Jimin smile to Jungkook. " Ohhh I'm taking you to your home of course" Jungkook take Jimin bag from him. "Lemme carry this for you" Jungkook said. " B-but Jungkook your brothers i mean my boss- " " So you two know each other huh?" Jimin talk get cut off because of Junghyun question. "Ahh yess" Jimin smile awkwardly.

"Good.. he's my brothers but i don't trust him to send you to your homes so I'm the one who send you to your home" Junghyun talking to Jimin completely ignoring Jungkook existing. " Hei..what do you think I'm-?" "A playboy who going around to fuck people and a complete loser" Junghyun cut Jungkook words and Jungkook froze on his spot.

Jimin standing between them like he wanted to screaming right now for help but Jimin admit that Junghyun words is too harsh for Jungkook."Jun- i mean sir isn't that a bit harsh i mean he's your brothers-" " I don't have a loser brothers..fine send him to his house then losers" Junghyun didn't make Jimin complete his words and now he already walking to his car and leaving Jungkook and Jimin together behind

"Jungkook let's go hmm?" Jimin take Jungkook hands to his car. "Ahh yes..c-cmon" Jungkook smile but a smile that represents a pain inside him. They stay silent along the way to Jimin house. Jimin startled when Jungkook start hiccuping beside him with his tears rolling non stop. "Jungkook stop the car!" Jimin said and Jungkook stop the car on the side of road.

" W-why? do you need something?" Jungkook asking Jimin smiling with his tears still rolling down. Jimin pull Jungkook and hug him tightly patting his back. Jungkook startled for a sec but start a crying again when Jimin patting his back and head. He felt love.

That's all for chapter 9 :). Thnks for reading 💕see you in the next chapter 🌸