|| Chapter 12📸||

"Jimin wait wait!" Jungkook run to Jimin and reach Jimin hands. "I'm sorry I don't want to pick a fight it's just he really annoying" Jungkook said while looking at their hands.
"You guys aware that both of you is  popular what would people say if they know about this?" Jimin sigh. " Well I don't care really..I mean I didn't do anything wrong am I?" Jungkook raise his eyebrows and smirk. Jimin sigh "so are we gonna go to date or not?" Jimin look up to Jungkook and Jungkook blush a little.

"Of course here you go" Jungkook give the helmet to Jimin and help Jimin to climb his motorcycle. " Where are we gonna go?" Jimin ask and Jungkook smile "somewhere Jiminie". Jungkook start his motorcycle and Jimin decide to hold Jungkook jacket. It's his first time riding a motorcycle so he scared a little.

"Jimin if you holding my jacket like that you'll end up fall you know" Jungkook chuckle and Jimin startled. "Really..ahh okay" Jimin suddenly hug Jungkook waist tightly and Jungkook can't stop smiling

They arrived and Jungkook help Jimin to get down from his motorcycle. "Oh my god this is so beautiful it's sunset already" Jimin standing at beach adoring the sunset. " I don't remember when is the last time i watch a sunset ever since I become a dancer I'm really busy and doesn't have time to do things like this" Jimin smile to Jungkook and Jungkook smile too. " I always come here to release  tension plus they are so many pretty girls and boys" Jungkook smirk and Jimin hit on his shoulder " I mean look i come here with the pretty and sexy human today" Jungkook smirk again. "Seriously Jungkook i don't even wearing a swimsuit or whatever sexy outfit" Jimin rolls his eyes. " Your suit doesn't help to hide your sexiness babe" Jungkook cuckhle "Pervert" Jimin walk away leaving Jungkook behind. "Heyy but am i wrong? Jiminie wait up!" Jungkook run to Jimin. "Wanna try the food here?" Jungkook suggest and Jimin quickly nod.

They finish their foods and sat on the beach watching the sunset. The colour of the sky  and the sound of waves making perfect combination and so healing and comforting

 The colour of the sky  and the sound of waves making perfect combination and so healing and comforting

(  Beautiful 🥺)

Jungkook stare at Jimin and amazed by his perfect side profile he has a beautiful jawline, tiny nose, long eyelashes and natural blushes. "Jungkook you staring" Jimin said without looking at Jungkook and Jungkook smile " well..a pretty human sat beside me you can't blame me for staring" Jungkook said and Jimin blush

"Did my brothers do anything bad to you? I mean is he treating you well?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nods. " Well he really strict and he treat everyone fairly and he so cool" Jimin said Jungkook rolls his eyes.

" Ohhh I almost forgot i have something to tell you.. I haven't told this to anyone even my parents " Jungkook sigh and stare at the orange ocean. "What is it?" Jimin ask. " I receive a entertainment card since I'm 15 and i never call any of them since my parents didn't give permission to me but last night i decide to follow my heart and my dreams but instead of being kpop idols I sign on being a model..I also said i want to continue to being a programmer even if I'm modeling and they said yes" Jungkook smile to Jimin
" Ohh really..damn you will be so popular after this anyway Congratulations" Jimin smile and pat Jungkook hair. Jungkook froze on his spot and grab Jimin hands. They staring at each other with the silence  and slowly closing the gap between them. "Jimin I-"

Jungkook phone ringing and they back to the normal position and smile awkwardly. Jungkook pick up the call and his smile drop a bit. " Okay sir..i understand thank you" Jungkook hang up and look at Jimin. " I'm sorry Jimin but i think this is the end of our date let's go next time hmm" Jungkook smile and Jimin return it.

" It's okay Jungkook i understand let's head back shall we?" Jimin stand up and they walk together to Jungkook motorcycle. Riding on the motorcycle with Jimin make Jungkook so happy. The way Jimin hands wrap his hands on Jungkook waist make him more happier.

They arrived at Jimin place and it's already past 7 pm. " Thanks for the ride and the date is fun" Jimin smile and Jungkook can help but to hold Jimin hands and caresing them. " I'm glad you like the date" Jungkook smile. " Well umm when will you start modeling?" Jimin ask. " Ohhh seems like tommorow" Jungkook cuchkle.

" I see so you gonna be celebrity tommorow... don't forget me when you famous though" Jimin chuckle.
" Ahh..you must be preparing for tommorow right once again thanks you and good luck" Jimin smile to Jungkook. They said bye to each other and Jungkook left the place.

 They said bye to each other and Jungkook left the place

❤️100k likes 200 comments

Jkkoppa
- omooo the sunset is so beautiful

Babycha
- I think Jungkook is seeing someone

Jungkookthigh
- that's beautiful but are you referring to someone?

Jungkook smile to his post on instagram. He really love his date with Jimin today, although they didn't do much but sitting beside each other enough to make him happy.

Jimin pov

Jimin throw his bag to couch and throw himself to his bed. "Why is Jungkook treating me like he have crush- wait we almost KISS?! Omggg Jimin rolling on his bed"

Helloo it's been a while it's so short I'm sorry. Thank you for reading this and I'm sorry for my grammar..see you in the nect chapter🥺💞💕
P/s: fck grammy 💩