||Chapter 25||

Jimin is currently working on some stuff but he still thinking about what Junghyun told him. His curiosity is increasing and he can't hold it anymore.
Jimin unlock his phone but before he can do anything Junghyun snatch it from Jimin.

"Sir that's my phone" Jimin said and stand from his chair. "I told you to not touch it today aren't I?" Junghyun said while putting Jimin phone in his pocket. "But sir-" "Go make some tea for me" Junghyun cut him off.

"Fine" Jimin sigh and walk out from the office. While Jimin on his way to elevator he heard the staff whispering to each other. Jimin curious so he approach the staff. "Heyy what is the tea hmm?" Jimin smile.

The staff caught off guard. "Hey don't worry if this about our CEO I'm good at keeping secrets" Jimin chuckle and the staff look relief.
"Err actually this morning.. dispatch release a picture of Jungkook from someone apartment and it's male apartments they said if the apartment is his bestfriend apartment they won't be lovely dovey before Jungkook left the place" the staff whisper to Jimin.

Jimin froze in his spot. "Dispatch is actually following Jungkook and that's idiot doesn't know" Jimin monologue.
Jimin wanted to say something but the staff start talking again

"If this rumor was true then it's such a waste for Jungkook...he has a handsome face but gay? Such a waste right?" The staff said and the other staff start laughing. "Stop talking about it Shin Ki it's disgusting" replies the man staff from his table and they start laughing together

Jimin take the tea that he made and walk back to their office. He feel something sharp just stab him from the back. He open the office door and walk to Junghyun table.

"Here's your coffee sir" Jimin tried to smile and walk to his table. " I think you already know why I take your phone right?" Junghyun said and Jimin just silencing himself and continue his work. " I will go to washroom" Jimin said and walk out as fast as possible to washroom. He enter the toilet and lock himself. Tears start to rolling from his eyes

"What is so wrong to loving the same gender i just really love him so why?" Jimin monologue. Jimin try hard to not hiccuping himself with closing his mouth using his hands.

"Jimin...I know you in there open the door" Jimin heard Junghyun from the outside. "Leave me alone for a minute" Jimin said while hiccuping. "I said open!" Jimin startled and open the door.

The moment the door open Junghyun punch the toilet door. "Jungkook is really stupid for this! I told you Jimin you end up hurt" Junghyun said and sigh. "It's not about Jungkook its-" "You love Jungkook of course you not gonna blame him...I will have words with Jungkook about this!" Junghyun said.

"W-wait sir-" Jimin tried to stop him but he already dial Jungkook number.
" Get your shitty ass here real quick.. it's about Jimin" Junghyun said and hang up. "Are you seriously gonna standing inside of the toilet come back to office" Junghyun said and left Jimin.

They now inside the office and suddenly the door open revealing Jungkook. "Jungkook-" Jimin standing from his chair and Jungkook run to him. "Jimin are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jungkook said while checking Jimin physical.

"His heart hurt" Junghyun said. "What do you want dumbass?!" Jungkook said while walking to his table. "I'm gonna go straight to the point.. I think you already know about the article dispatch release this morning so what I'm gonna say is you aware that you are a model and people see you as an idol too while I'm a business man..If you caught up dating your fans and your agency will have a big issue and problem meanwhile me I can just ignore them because I don't care about fame I don't need them..so my point is if you can't come out to public and make Jimin happy just let him go" Junghyun said and smirk.

Jungkook grab Junghyun collar and Jimin start panicking. "Keep dreaming bastard I will never ever let him go" Jungkook said and release his collar. "Ohh really it's just It's really not comfortable to going on washroom and heard someone crying" Junghyun smirk again and tidying up his necktie

Jungkook wanted to speak when Jimin cutt him off. "Jungkook just go back to work I send you to your motorcycle please" Jimin said and Jungkook sigh. Jimin take Jungkook hands and made their way to elevator. "Jimin were you crying? I'm sorry about the article I will be careful after this" Jungkook said hug his waist. "Actually I'm not crying about the article no I don't give a fuck about that but I heard the staff making fun of you and the people's who date the same gender.. it's really hurts that I can't hold back my tears" Jimin said while tears start to flowing from his eyes again

Jungkook pull Jimin to hug and engulfing him tightly. "I'm sorry I'm not here while you crying I'm so sorry" Jungkook also tear up and kiss Jimin forehead and hairs.

Jimin feels complete again in Jungkook arms. How he wish this moment will last longer.

Junghyun pov

"Jungkook I can't believe you are this weak" Junghyun said and smirk

Hello it's your authornim here😆🌼 I'm sorry for the late update. I'm sorry for my grammar..few more chapter to complete this book thank you so much for reading and see you in the next chapter💜

P/s: Stream butter on all platform!