||Chapter 26||

"Jimin are you okay? I can stay here you know or are you want to go back to your apartment?" Jungkook ruffle Jimin hair. "I want to but I need to work too you know" Jimin said and sigh.

Jungkook take out his phone and dial his brothers numbers. "I'm taking Jimin back to his apartment" Jungkook said while patting Jimin back. "You do realize that he is worker here right?" Junghyun said on the phone. "Of course but I don't want to leave my boyfriend in this state" Jungkook replied. "Responsible are we?" Junghyun said with sarcastic tone. "Whatever" Jungkook said and hang up.

"What did he say" Jimin ask Jungkook with pleading eyes. " I will send you at your apartment let's go" Jungkook said while taking Jimin hands to his motorcycle.

"Oh my....is that Jungkook and Jimin?? Why are they together? Isn't Jimin suppose at Junghyun office right now?" The staff talking to each other when Jimin and Jungkook walking passing them hand in hand.

"Guyss don't tell me that the article- oh my god I can't believe this" The staff start talking to each other. "Remember when we talk about Jungkook this morning and when we tell Jimin he seems speechless" the staff said and the other staff start making an assumption.

" Should I put a billboard silent  in this office to make you guys silent? Just do your work like usual" Junghyun said eyeing every staff and all the staff continue their work.

****Time skip***

Jimin take off his blazer and throw it on the couch. " Jimin go rest i will cook some food for lunch" Jungkook said while smiling. "Wait what i thought you just gonna drop me off and go back to work?" Jimin ask. "Yes  but my schedule today is moved to night because the stylist need to attend a meeting" Jungkook said while walking to couch and taking off his blazer.

"Are you serious you want to cook for me? Are you even know how to cut a vegetable?" Jimin laugh. Jungkook chuckle and roll up his sleeve. "Don't look down on me babe I learn cooking just for you be grateful" Jungkook said while chuckling and walk to kitchen. "Heyyy I'm not looking down at you" Jimin said and follow Jungkook from behind.

"Why did you bother to learn tho..I can just cook for us" Jimin said and sit on the table. " I learn it so I can take care of you when we get married" Jungkook said and chuckle

"Did you just propose to me?" Jimin ask while blushing. "What? No! I will propose to in very romantic way not like this" Jungkook said and smile widely. Suddenly the atmosphere is awkward between them and end up bursting to laugh. "I like it when you laugh" Jungkook said and Jimin can help but walking at Jungkook and hug Jungkook from behind.

 "I like it when you laugh" Jungkook said and Jimin can help but walking at Jungkook and hug Jungkook from behind

❤️1300 likes 20 comments

V.gucci
- Hungry over food or?👀
                P.jiminie replied @V.gucci Go away

Yoongi
- Did i miss a chapter?
            V.gucci replied @Yoongi I will tell you if you come over tonight 😆
           Yoongi replied @V.gucci Of course you said that

       V.gucci replied @Yoongi please🥺

Yoongi replied @V.gucci fine baby

           V.gucci replied @Yoongi oh my god😭🥺

       P.jiminie replied @V.gucci get a room😑

Jimin chuckle on his post while Jungkook prepare the table for lunch.
"Babe come here lunch is ready" Jungkook said and Jimin walk to table.
"Thanks for the lunch prince" Jimin said and Jungkook blush. "Well anything for my pretty prince" Jungkook said and they start eating.

Hello it's very short sorry🥺nwaysss thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter 💜