||Chapter 18📸||

Author pov

Jimin walk to their office with heavy heart. Today he will give an answer to Junghyun and he actually can't sleep thinking for the answer. Jimin open the door and Junghyun nowhere to be found in the office. Jimin assume that his boss is at the company cafeteria for breakfast and decide to wait him at their office. He open the social media and the first thing he saw is about Jungkook.

 He open the social media and the first thing he saw is about Jungkook

Jimin sigh and place his phone on the table. Remembering his fight with Jungkook yesterday still hurting him. They way Jungkook replying to Jimin  is actually heartbreaking. "It's not like i know him for years and date him so why do i feel like wanted to cry yesterday" Jimin said on his mind.

"Good morning" Jimin startled when Junghyun enter the office with coffee in his hands. "Good morning sir" Jimin smile to him and Junghyun walk to him and handing the coffee to Jimin. " You want me to hold it for you sir?" Jimin look at the coffee and his boss face with curious face. "No idiot it's for you" Junghyun said without looking at Jimin and walk to his desk.

Jimin gulp his boss never help him or give him coffee before. "Ohh thank you so much sir" Jimin said and start drinking it. "So what is your answer-" Junghyun didn't get to finish his words because Jimin choke on his coffee. "I-im so-sorry sir you surprise me" Jimin said while wiping his mouth with the tissues. "Am i really intimidating that you stutter?" Junghyun ask while rising his eyebrows. " Y-yeahh i guess" Jimin keep stuttering and he keep cursing himself in his mind.

"Sorry for startled you so can i get the answer now?"

Jungkook pov

Looking at my swollen eyes at mirror is really worse. I think i have fever after crying nonstop last night. Looking back at my conversation with Jimin yesterday making me feel so guilty towards him. I didn't mean to say that to him it just i let my emotions took over me. I'm really dumb I know, I should listening to his explanation. Everyday i got a lot of invitation from different brands to promoting and modelling of course it's really tiring actually.

" Jimin must be really hate me now i mean who doesn't hate you when i speak like that. But is he really dating my brothers? If it's not then why did he not refuse the kiss and just sit there like aishhhhh I don't want to remember it " Jungkook said and drink his water.

Jungkook go to instagram to text Jimin but