||Chapter 10||

Jimin pov

Jungkook continue sobbing on my shoulder and I'm trying to calmed him down. Jungkook must be so offended by his brothers. " Jungkook it's okay I'm not looking you like your brothers said to you hmm" Jungkook pull off from hugging me and i wipe his tears.

" Jimin I'm sorry i always end up like this when I'm with you it's just hearing something like that from my brothers is more hurt than hearing it's from my father.. because he is..he is my twins after all". Jungkook try so hard to not hiccuping and I give him my water bottle to helping him to stop hiccuping.

Jungkook drink the water and apologies once again before he continues driving to my place. Jungkook stay silent along the driving and I'm doing the same. None of us bother to talk.

We arrived at my place and as usual Jungkook open the car door for me.
" Thanks" i said with smile to Jungkook. " No problems Jiminie.. don't bother to think about what happens to me today I'm fine now" Jungkook smile to me. " Are you really fine now Jungkook?" I ask him and he sighs a bit " guess I'm... just gonna play overwatch tonight to make me forget about that" Jungkook patting my hairs.

" Okay then..see you around hmm..hope you sleep well tonight don't think too much it's not good for your skin" I smile and Jungkook chuckle. "Yeahh..same goes to you Jiminie byeee" Jungkook patting my hair once again and go back to his car, starting the engine and leaving my place.

"I hope he doing alright" I smile and walk to my apartment.

Jungkook pov

I don't know why it's really hurt when my brother saying that to me. We used to caring each other so much and when i tell him about my dream he really supporting to me. I still remember when he going overseas to studies and I cried so hard and falling ill in the next day without his presence i feel like lost. After waiting a long time, he back after he graduated but he changes he really does...all he care is about him and not the people around him even me he is not my brothers that's i know anymore. He already successful and here I'm still whining like a child  get a grip Jeon Jungkook move on"

Jungkook park his car and walk to his apartment. Jungkook stare at frame pictures of him and his brother. The amount of sattire that my father throw to him that day still affecting him and now his brother. " All of people saying I'm going around to like a fuck boy and fucking everyone like what the fck maybe I'm pervert but i never sleep with a girls or boys and yes I'm maybe attend a club but only to have a drink no one attract me and more important I'm not that stupid to ruin someone else life."

Jungkook walk to his bedroom and take his towel and go showering.
" I'm done of this bullshit " Jungkook slam the door of his shower.

❤️400k likes 2000 comments

Babycha
- TF IS JIMINIE?????!!!
Sulhyun
- waitttt whoooo???
Jayy78
- Finally.. I'm looking forward for the overwatch Jungkook
Jhyren00
- Ehhhh Jiminee? Who's that?

Airen
- you look hot as always Oppa but who's is Jiminiee??!

Jimin pov

I'm eating my dinner while scrolling through my instagram and saw Jungkook post. " Why would he mention my name his fangirls gonna kill me like this" I chuckled and likimg jis picture Jungkook is effortlessly handsome.

Time pass and Jimin chilling on his bed watching his favorite anime. Suddenly his phone start to ringging showing video call from Jungkook and Jimin startled but accept it right away

 Suddenly his phone start to ringging showing video call from Jungkook and Jimin startled but accept it right away

J

ungkook

Hi Jiminie I thought you sleeping?

Jimin
Hmm not yet I'm watching anime

Jungkook

What anime you watch?

Jimin

Death note

Jungkook

Nice.. anywayy Jimin are you free after work tomorrow?

Jimin
I guess I'm..why?

Jungkook
Let's go somewhere?

Jimin

Is that a date?

Jungkook

Ohh you wanted it's a date? Okay it's a date then

Jimin
No i- i just wanted to know so i can dress properly or-

Jungkook chuckle

Jungkook
Okay.. it's a date baby wear whatever you want you look pretty in everything you wear

Jimin

Heyy don't say that

Jimin blush

Jungkook
It's pretty late Jiminiee..go to sleep hmm good night please dream about me

Jungkook chuckle once again and Jimin giggle

Jimin

Okay kookie...good night to you too

They waving each other and Jimin ended the call

Jimin Suddenly feels a thousand butterfly dancing in his stomach. Jungkook make him feels like something that he never felt before.

Jungkook pov

" Oh my goshhh I'm going to date with Jimin tommorow!" Jungkook jumping around his bedroom and open his phone and smiling to his lockscreen wallpapers

Jungkook decide to let go of everything that could break his heart especially his parents and his brother
" If they can't accept me the way I'm..i don't care anymore i will live on my own from now on" Jungkook said and take out many card from different agencies who wants Jungkook to joins their entertainment. " If this make me happy then why is their opinions matter?" Jungkook smirk and changing his clothes yo pj's and sleep.

Hello✨ i promise to update last night but i caught up some problems I'm sorry😚Here is the chapter 10 hope you guys like it and I'm sorry for my grammar 🥺See you in the next chapter lovelies 💕